Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Info - What's New (So Far)?

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (Only missing Proxy) / 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 6.4" Box w/eTorque
Occupation
Engineer
You might want to pay a little closer attention to who I was responding to before going on a tirade. Just sayin'.
We all make mistakes ;) that simple

Bskarpa

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
How about go back to the good old days and actually drive the Jeep. If you're too lazy to push the gas or change ur speed, take the friggin bus!

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (Only missing Proxy) / 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 6.4" Box w/eTorque
Occupation
Engineer
Lazy eh? I referred to it as a safety feature ;) and if it’s there and available I want it

Sponsored

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Lazy eh? I referred to it as a safety feature ;) and if it’s there and available I want it
I don’t understand the resistance to this since you can turn it off or adjust the settings. Guess airbags and seat belts were resisted initially too. Considering the number of accidents that could be prevented this will probably be required within the next 3 years. I’m not so worried about me bc I am a fairly active driver, but seems like everyone else is on their phone nowadays.

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Back in the day you also didn’t have ignorant uneducated idiots that drive and check their Facebook status or their text messages, I was in my new Ram with ACC and I noticed this person driving in a lane beside me and they were swerving, well first they almost came into my front left bumper and truck warned and slowed down, second time they actually broke the line and veered infront of me, truck adjusted for situation, this I was aware and could have adjusted but people thinking their lives are the most important in the world and their texts somehow are more important than other lives. Point being back whennit wasn’t needed, the worlds ch aged, there’s more idiots on the road, this adds one more way to battle stupid, because we all know we can’t fix stupid

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Auto wipers and auto hi beams along with ACC and front end collision is enough to make me trade my 2018 JL in for a 2019 :)
Can you confirm your source on the Auto Wipers? I haven't heard that one before.

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Didn't say it was, said it was enough to make me want to trade in ;)

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
How about go back to the good old days and actually drive the Jeep. If you're too lazy to push the gas or change ur speed, take the friggin bus!
Congratulations on your first post and for really making it count!

Sponsored

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Congratulations on your first post and for really making it count!
I know right :) but that’s his opinion but calling people lazy.....if you can get a vehicle for 50k that doesn’t have the feature and the same car for 50k with the feature you’ll go with the feature, nice to haves. As I said back in the good old days not everyone had a phone, those that did rarely texted (mashing keys to get a word), in this day and age people think their text messages from the people they’re dating is more important than safety for themselves and others. Don’t know how many times I’ve been on my Harley going down the road to see some twat on their phone almost pulling into me.......that feature someday will be in all cars and save many lives so as lazy as it seems remember peoplenin this day and age some how survive because society deems all deserving, but it’s those same people that end ip killing or seriously injuring someone :P

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Whats funny is I notice those lads with the Cedes seem to like the new jeeps and new rams.....and i think he was joking ;)

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Whats funny is I notice those lads with the Cedes seem to like the new jeeps and new rams.....and i think he was joking ;)
Yep, I think Mercedes kind of regrets leaving Chrysler out to dry now. :)

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Id like to get his opinion, maybe the quality interior or ride or something. Just noticed that theres a lot of Import fans that are buying the new stuff like the JLs and 2019 rams.....says something for the new stuff doesn't it?
Sponsored