Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JLU ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Sting Grey, 2012 Sahara JKU (sold)
It looks like a Sahara or sport in Black, White, Gray, Gray, Gray, or Red can only be ordered with tan seats now. Also appears that the Altitude package is both a Sahara and a Sport package.
Can I ask where you found the altitude pkg on Sahara? I don’t see it in the build options? Thanks!
Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Can I ask where you found the altitude pkg on Sahara? I don’t see it in the build options? Thanks!
It’s currently only in the order guide. Not actually seen on jeep.com yet

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, thanks, if anyone can post a pic of the package details and or post what you have seen, it would be much appreciated!

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you, I was not looking at the order guide correctly.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
@JAY or anyone else that has a dealership connection. does anyone have any information on when the 2020 order banks will be opening up? I recently discovered that I will be going through the buyback process. it will start mid May, and from what I have read will take about 4 - 6 weeks. once my Buyback is completed I will be ordering a new Rubicon, but if that is going to be June or July I don't want to order a 2019. With the issues I had with this one I am actually thinking about a lease next time so I really don't want to make a late model year order for a 2019 and then have the 2020 banks open up soon after. I am ok if so need to wait a few weeks to order, but if it is September like last year I am not sure I can wait.

trying to get everything planned out, and get as much info as I can. I was not expecting to be doing a repurchase, so this has caught me off guard a little. even with all the issues I have had I was going to try and make this one work.

thanks for any input you may have. (PS. I have searched, and see nothing firm. lots of speculation around July, with maybe May orderhanks but I don't want to work off speculation if at all possible)

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Latest (5/9/19) order guide attached and updated first post.

Attachments

Ninjamike81

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP JLUR, 2013 DODGE DART
Just ordered my 2019 JLUR from Criswell Jeep in MD for 8% below invoice (7% + 1% Affiliate rewards discount). Easy peasy ...

11:00 am: Sent a text to Julius Green (443-653-1297) expressing intent to put in order today
12:30 pm - Received a call from him to discuss out-of-state ordering process and finalize pricing
1:00 pm - Received doc request and draft POC
2:00 pm - Sent him signed docs and initial deposit $1000
2:30 pm - Received finalized POC for 'Sold Order' with build priority of '01'

No hassle, no haggling ... simple transaction. Amazing experience so far.
The Jeep dealers in NJ ... mostly dirtbag salesman. Glad I do not have to deal with them.
I have tried for the life of me to get that spreadsheet to work and I'm just too stupid to figure it out. I'm basically looking at buying a fully loaded Rubicon MSRP is $59,735. At 7% plus the 1% affiliate program. I am planning to pay for it tomorrow or the next day. And if I'm doing it correctly to me spending $100 for the affiliate program would save me almost 600 correct. I understand I can't use it for 30 days. I'm guessing I can put my order in and that will give me the 30-day buffer for the affiliate program to kick in. can anybody help me figure out what I should be paying I would really appreciate it I am going to give that guy a call tomorrow at Criswell. That's why I quoted your post so I had it saved.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I have tried for the life of me to get that spreadsheet to work and I'm just too stupid to figure it out. I'm basically looking at buying a fully loaded Rubicon MSRP is $59,735. At 7% plus the 1% affiliate program. I am planning to pay for it tomorrow or the next day. And if I'm doing it correctly to me spending $100 for the affiliate program would save me almost 600 correct. I understand I can't use it for 30 days. I'm guessing I can put my order in and that will give me the 30-day buffer for the affiliate program to kick in. can anybody help me figure out what I should be paying I would really appreciate it I am going to give that guy a call tomorrow at Criswell. That's why I quoted your post so I had it saved.
Your looking at almost 8k off a 60k Rubicon with the tread lightly 1%.....
yes assume 1% to be about $520 off if you donate $100 to tread lightly. And wait 30 days to get code needed
I also believe Criswell is open on Sundays

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase
@Ninjamike81 Create a PDF for your JLUR build using the online Jeep build configurator. Ask Criswell Auto for a draft PO with pricing for your build applying the 7% below invoice and 1% affiliate discount. Match the numbers with the latest pricing guide comparing numbers for invoice pricing. Once everything is ok ... confirm the PO. That’s all you need to do.

There are so many here who have purchased from Criswell Auto ... you are not going to get fleeced. Although, you should definitely do your due diligence. Trust but verify. Good luck

Sponsored

Ninjamike81

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds easy enough. Lol thanks for the reply's. I will text them shortl . I will keep you posted as to how it goes. Thanks again.

Ninjamike81

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Ninjamike81 Create a PDF for your JLUR build using the online Jeep build configurator. Ask Criswell Auto for a draft PO with pricing for your build applying the 7% below invoice and 1% affiliate discount. Match the numbers with the latest pricing guide comparing numbers for invoice pricing. Once everything is ok ... confirm the PO. That’s all you need to do.

There are so many here who have purchased from Criswell Auto ... you are not going to get fleeced. Although, you should definitely do your due diligence. Trust but verify. Good luck
here is what I got from them. awesome experience so far. never tried to buy a car and have it be this easy. I'm really impressed so far. what do ya'll think is this where I should be. the only thing I didn't see was the alpine but I'm guessing it is in with the 8.4 package. we were $30 bucks off on the price from the jeep build site.

estimate pricing 8% off invoice.png

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase

Ninjamike81

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amy and Pat at Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT were awesome today. This is my 5th new vehicle purchase and hands down was the best buying experience I have ever had. They made the process so easy. Everything was straight forward no hassle or games. I can't thank them enough. If anyone is looking for a top notch dealer to buy from this is it. I will be buying my Rubicon Gladiator from there for sure. thank you everyone for your help and replies for the questions I had. 2019 FULLY LOADED JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON IN MOJITO GREEN was the purchase. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE... now my 4-6 week wait begins. :):) OlllllllO finally part of the jeep family. over 15 years in the making.:flag::jk::time::time::time::time::time::time::time:

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

June 2019 order guide attached and added to first post.
Sponsored

Attachments