Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JLU ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

GeauxGuy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JK/2007 F250 King Ranch
Occupation
CNC Machinist/Fabricator
I am in Baton Rouge, Louisiana; any dealers around, maybe Houston, that I can order a JLUR with the 7-8% below invoice pricing?
Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I have the e-mail on those. Does it work on the 2019's or 2018's only? My wife is looking at hte new Bikini color so it would have to be a 2019.
I'm rather Confused because one dealership said it can be used, while another said its invalid. I called Jeep and they said my code is now invalid!
And that there are now new codes randomly sent out. Crap!. So at this point I'm only getting offered 6% off invoice. That extra $1000 would be nice.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I am in Baton Rouge, Louisiana; any dealers around, maybe Houston, that I can order a JLUR with the 7-8% below invoice pricing?
You can try Kim at Superior in Conway, AR, about a 6.5 hour drive. I don't know what percentage she's at anymore (5% was always her deal), but I don't know of many dealers down there that go higher than that.

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered my 2019 JLUR from Criswell Jeep in MD for 8% below invoice (7% + 1% Affiliate rewards discount). Easy peasy ...

11:00 am: Sent a text to Julius Green (443-653-1297) expressing intent to put in order today
12:30 pm - Received a call from him to discuss out-of-state ordering process and finalize pricing
1:00 pm - Received doc request and draft POC
2:00 pm - Sent him signed docs and initial deposit $1000
2:30 pm - Received finalized POC for 'Sold Order' with build priority of '01'

No hassle, no haggling ... simple transaction. Amazing experience so far.
The Jeep dealers in NJ ... mostly dirtbag salesman. Glad I do not have to deal with them.

okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
You can try Kim at Superior in Conway, AR, about a 6.5 hour drive. I don't know what percentage she's at anymore (5% was always her deal), but I don't know of many dealers down there that go higher than that.
Maybe for some reason she doesnt like the cut of my jib but I have reached out to her twice, the last time so it went so far as her assistant took my build and contact information and she never got back to me (and I followed up).

So not so sure Kim is in the ordering game anymore.

Sponsored

macycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Well, I just joined the fun. I ordered a fairly loaded Rubicon Unlimited from Antonio at Marsh Jeep in Vegas. He is still offering a total of a 5% discount below invoice (4% + an extra 1% with a $100 Tread Lightly membership). I live in SoCal and called a number of dealers around here, and not one of them would come close. If interested, here is his e-mail - [email protected]
We finally completed the registration process for our new JLUR here in California. Overall, we had a great experience with Antonio at Jim Marsh Jeep. Johnny, our salesman who took us through delivery, was outstanding. Absolutely no tricks or gimmicks whatsoever, and only a two second question on whether we wanted an extended warranty. We just wish that the factory could have built and shipped our Wrangler to Jim Marsh much earlier. Unfortunately, we ordered when their was quite a back log of orders, and we didn't get ours built until after the January shutdown.

We took a fair amount of time to take the vehicle for a test drive and to make sure that all accessories were included (which they were). All the necessary paperwork was sent from them in less than two weeks, which was plenty of time to register the vehicle without penalties. The only issue was that they missed by two days the date that they said they would send the paperwork, which caused me to juggle my schedule in order to go to the DMV.

I would highly recommend ordering and taking delivery from Antonia at Jim Marsh Jeep.

Fonedoc

First Name
Fonedoc
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drudgereport.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda's and a Kia.... looking for Wrangler
Occupation
Telecommunications
I'm wondering with this build if I should just go for the Sahara model given the options I have selected, Anyone had a similar dilemma?

Attachments

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I'm wondering with this build if I should just go for the Sahara model given the options I have selected, Anyone had a similar dilemma?
For around $1700 more (less with final under-invoice pricing), you get a Sahara. I would also go ahead and get the full Premium Audio Group (only adds $300 to your build and gets you the larger screen and Nav along with the Alpine upgrade).
Heck, I would even consider the Anti-Slip Diff and Selec-Trac...uh oh, that's where going Sahara might wind up costing you: really easy to push that build over $50k with a few tasty options.
But what does the Sahara give you that you're not getting on the Sport? It gives you access to more options, but apples-to-apples you're not getting much additional (HD brakes, auto A/C, body colored flares, a few interior bits) than you would with your Sport S build.

If you want the silvery accents and those few extras, go Sahara. If you want access to more options, go Sahara. If you want to save a couple a grand and plan on sticking to your original build, get the Sport S.

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
For around $1700 more (less with final under-invoice pricing), you get a Sahara. I would also go ahead and get the full Premium Audio Group (only adds $300 to your build and gets you the larger screen and Nav along with the Alpine upgrade).
Heck, I would even consider the Anti-Slip Diff and Selec-Trac...uh oh, that's where going Sahara might wind up costing you: really easy to push that build over $50k with a few tasty options.
But what does the Sahara give you that you're not getting on the Sport? It gives you access to more options, but apples-to-apples you're not getting much additional (HD brakes, auto A/C, body colored flares, a few interior bits) than you would with your Sport S build.

If you want the silvery accents and those few extras, go Sahara. If you want access to more options, go Sahara. If you want to save a couple a grand and plan on sticking to your original build, get the Sport S.
For resales would Kelly Book/Dealers etc not just quote for the basic Sports S & Sahaar and not provide for the extras, so would get more money back on resale on the Sahara ? Personally when i am buying 2nd hand, extras are nice to have, but I'm not paying more than the standard going price for the model

Sponsored

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Latest (4-8-19) Order Guide added to the first post :like:

tlzfjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport, 2023 JLUR on order.
Did Jeep discontinue the upgraded (WLD $995) Rubicon wheels??? I don't find them anywhere on the order guide and I noticed on the Wrangler build site, your build picture doesn't change when you add them....the total price does reflect the additional cost though.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
It looks like a Sahara or sport in Black, White, Gray, Gray, Gray, or Red can only be ordered with tan seats now. Also appears that the Altitude package is both a Sahara and a Sport package.

Last edited:

BayouBeauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4 EcoDiesel
I too am in Baton Rouge and have put all of the local dealers through the ringer only to end up no where close to what Kim @ Superior or Neil @ Demontrond are giving. The problem with those two dealers is they are non-responsive!

To finish up, I had about 5% under invoice offered at Courtesy in Breaux Bridge but they wanted to shaft me on my trade. So I am going through Jeffrey Horn @ Bergeron in Metairie. I am getting the same 5% under and what I wanted for my trade. PM me your contact info and I will do an introduction call and get him to assist you too if you want.
Sponsored