Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JLU ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

RGW_WNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rubican
@RGW_WNC I am sure there is a lot that goes on in the factory that we don’t know about but sometimes wish we did. I wish you the best of luck your Jeep. Hopefully you either get the replacement soon or get one from a local dealer. I know the wait sucks as I am waiting too.
Thanks, not aware still waiting for yours also. I will stick with local dealer (they've been nice about it, apologetic), unless gets into mid-April without delivery. Then become curious about what might change/improve in 2020 model. Well aware that the 1019 model wholesale vs 2020, will drop as if a year old, when months old. 2020 ordering expected to begin June of 2019. I just want this Jeep, don't know why, had two heart attacks in last year (all those type A years), sense of urgency? Might me thinking what want to do, not what can do.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Mine was ordered mid Fed. So I can’t feel your pain yet. Sorry about the heart attacks. Hope everything is fine now. I think once we order we have that anxiety of having it now.

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Come on March Order Guide!! Lol I plan on ordering as soon as its posted. Hopefully the March one includes the pricing.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Want to order!

Dealer says can’t order with SKY 1 in Mojito as of yesterday. WTF....

Any Dealer near Chicago that will do 7-8% under invoice let me know and PM me.

4DR MOJITO RUBICON
Automatic
LED
COLD Weather
TOW
Infotainment ALPINE
Black Leather standard
Color Match Mojito Fenders
GOODYEAR KO2 Black
SKY ONE roof
Stainless door sill

ENGINE!!! 3.6 ….wife said Possibly the 2.0 turbo if that $1000 rebate is still out there… she is torn, well cause she loves the power the turbo has!.

MSRP should be $55,600

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Good to see the invoice prices have returned and, more importantly,remain unchanged. Otherwise, nothing new here (no news is good news?).

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Want to order!

Dealer says can’t order with SKY 1 in Mojito as of yesterday. WTF....

Any Dealer near Chicago that will do 7-8% under invoice let me know and PM me.

4DR MOJITO RUBICON
Automatic
LED
COLD Weather
TOW
Infotainment ALPINE
Black Leather standard
Color Match Mojito Fenders
GOODYEAR KO2 Black
SKY ONE roof
Stainless door sill

ENGINE!!! 3.6 ….wife said Possibly the 2.0 turbo if that $1000 rebate is still out there… she is torn, well cause she loves the power the turbo has!.

MSRP should be $55,600
The best priced dealerships in the Chicagoland area are:

Tyson Motor in Shorewood
Dupage CDJR

COMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Maui" - 2022 JL High Tide, Hydro Pearl Blue
Hey fellas (and ladies!). Got a 2014 JKU (manual) right now but I'm gearing up (i.e. reading, chatting...persuading the wife, placing with pricing and options, etc.) to get one of these said 2019 JL Rubicon's. And I have a question....but first, thank you to everyone here, especially misanthrope for these amazing pricing guides.

My question is, am I reading this pricing guide right? Is the difference between MSRP ($55,240) and x% (ex. $37,611.45 at 5%) below invoice that much for (my dream) loaded 2019 Rubicon?

screenshot.jpg

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Hey fellas (and ladies!). Got a 2014 JKU (manual) right now but I'm gearing up (i.e. reading, chatting...persuading the wife, placing with pricing and options, etc.) to get one of these said 2019 JL Rubicon's. And I have a question....but first, thank you to everyone here, especially misanthrope for these amazing pricing guides.

My question is, am I reading this pricing guide right? Is the difference between MSRP ($55,240) and x% (ex. $37,611.45 at 5%) below invoice that much for (my dream) loaded 2019 Rubicon?

screenshot.jpg
Sorry for the confusion, Mike. You actually have to enter the invoice price in each of those spaces in the blue column. Then you'll have the correct number.:brokenhearted:

p.s.- I would order the all-season mats from Mopar later. If you get them with the build, they delete the carpet mats and replace them with the all-season ones. If you order them separately, you get both for the same price.

Sponsored

MntsRcalln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2011 Dodge Ram Bighorn, 1990 Totoya 4x4 Mod
"I wouldorder the all-season mats from Mopar later. If you get them with the build, they delete the carpet mats and replace them with the all-season ones. If you order themseparately, you get both for the same price."

I had not thought about that. Thanks

COMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Maui" - 2022 JL High Tide, Hydro Pearl Blue
Sorry for the confusion, Mike. You actually have to enter the invoice price in each of those spaces in the blue column. Then you'll have the correct number.:brokenhearted:

p.s.- I would order the all-season mats from Mopar later. If you get them with the build, they delete the carpet mats and replace them with the all-season ones. If you order them separately, you get both for the same price.
Ahh, I think I liked my first number more misanthrope (btw, my daughter loves your avatar)! Thank you for the clarification and for the advice on the floor mats. Would have never thought about the mats.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
$1000 Rebate! still active till 4/30 here is a screen shot. this is all i have to go on at the moment

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 4.14.44 PM.png

Flopsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JKU
$1000 Rebate! still active till 4/30 here is a screen shot. this is all i have to go on at the moment

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 4.14.44 PM.png
I have the e-mail on those. Does it work on the 2019's or 2018's only? My wife is looking at hte new Bikini color so it would have to be a 2019.
Sponsored