Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JLU ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

bikinidreamin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
So is Bikini not going to happen now? I noticed it said "late availability" before, now it's not listed at all.
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
So is Bikini not going to happen now? I noticed it said "late availability" before, now it's not listed at all.
I wouldn't read too much into it. Those types of things change over the course of the year. Not saying it will definitely happen. Just saying I wouldn't take this as confirmation that it won't.

mike_b_81

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am currently working up a 2019 JLUR order. I currently have a quote for $45,693 on an invoice price of $48,196. That’s 6% below invoice, which I think is a good deal, what does everyone think? Thanks.

Sponsored

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
I am currently working up a 2019 JLUR order. I currently have a quote for $45,693 on an invoice price of $48,196. That’s 6% below invoice, which I think is a good deal, what does everyone think? Thanks.
Probably about as good as you're going to get within a day's drive of Iowa. I'd go for it.

Kezza

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y62
i in Aust and we are due to get JL released maybe next week or so.
i been reading through the Specs the USA get and there is a lot of options, i doubt we aussies wil get that many.
anyhow, i hope you lot might help me understand a few things.
1. in the std specs is "AUX BATTERY (BC1)" what is this?
2. the Rubicon come with "PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION (SDD)" suspension is the 'Lifted' compared to the Sport / Sahara?
3. is the "DEEP TINT SUNSCREEN WINDOWS (GCD)" on All doors front and rear and hardtop?
4 . i see auto headlamps and forward collision but no Auto wipers, i was hoping with forward collision they would add auto wipers.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
i in Aust and we are due to get JL released maybe next week or so.
i been reading through the Specs the USA get and there is a lot of options, i doubt we aussies wil get that many.
anyhow, i hope you lot might help me understand a few things.
1. in the std specs is "AUX BATTERY (BC1)" what is this?
2. the Rubicon come with "PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION (SDD)" suspension is the 'Lifted' compared to the Sport / Sahara?
3. is the "DEEP TINT SUNSCREEN WINDOWS (GCD)" on All doors front and rear and hardtop?
4 . i see auto headlamps and forward collision but no Auto wipers, i was hoping with forward collision they would add auto wipers.
1. This battery is for the ESS (Electronic Stop-Start system) which shuts down and restarts the engine while idling, say at a stoplight.
2. Yup, lifted about 1" over a Sport
3. Deep tint is for the rear and rear side windows (rear doors included).
4. So long as the windshield has the ability to fold down, I don't think we'll ever see auto wipers.

Kezza

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y62
1. This battery is for the ESS (Electronic Stop-Start system) which shuts down and restarts the engine while idling, say at a stoplight.
So this is not the Main Starter Battery then.? could it be used for powering camping equip like lighting or 12volt fridge?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
So this is not the Main Starter Battery then.? could it be used for powering camping equip like lighting or 12volt fridge?
They are tied in series, and the secondary one is hard to access. Also, be advised that when doing wiring on the Jeep, both batteries need to be disconnected, as the secondary will still feed the system with the main disconnected.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Yep.

I think Jeep might be increasing the amount they are kicking back to dealers or incentivizing them recently, as I noticed more and more dealers going to 6% under without blinking. I have now seen two advertisements on this forum (banners) for dealers with 8% under, both on East Coast.

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I live in New Jersey anyone know the average wait time it has ben recently for new ordered JLUR?

Also is that 8% you guys are mentioning good for new orders or more so just off the lot. I know by me for some unknown reason they put out a lot of fully loaded rubicons on the lots over here and they seem to be sitting for months. dealer by me been doing about 5k off price for those for the past 2 months, little over 8% off if my math is right.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I live in New Jersey anyone know the average wait time it has ben recently for new ordered JLUR?

Also is that 8% you guys are mentioning good for new orders or more so just off the lot. I know by me for some unknown reason they put out a lot of fully loaded rubicons on the lots over here and they seem to be sitting for months. dealer by me been doing about 5k off price for those for the past 2 months, little over 8% off if my math is right.
It's 8% under invoice. So for my order, that would have been $8300 off -- this was an ordered vehicle. I got 6% though which I was happy with. 8% under is around 14% off MSRP.

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
About to order my jeep I'm in New Jersey dealer is telling me 6-8 weeks does that seem right or should I expect longer waiting time? Also is there any way to guarantee trade in value from when I put in order (keeping under certain mileage and no damage) type deal?

Thank you for responses

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
$8300 equating to 8^ would indicate original price was around $100K - sure the $8300 is correct ?
Sponsored