Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JLU ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
I placed my order today for a Sahara with Power Sky Roof- I have been waiting 2 months to place this order and my dealer was willing to take back the Sport S that I had ordered and was in shipment in exchange for placing the Sahara order- and gave me the same % off invoice. I am very happy- but will be happier when it arrives.
Sponsored

tomahawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray ordered 16 Aug delivered 11 Sep.,,2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7 Hemi, Traded 2017 JKU Big Bear, 2012 Ford Focus.
It's not really even $500: just $100 MSRP increase, but a lot of the options have bumped up $100 each. The $500 bumps I was talking about happen twice during the 2018 model year! Along with a few $100 increases here and there. If it were only a $500 year-over-year increase, that, indeed, would be great, but I'm looking at a $1500+ increase since launch, so far. Still not humongous, but definitely significant.
Plus per my dealer, the Tread Lightly discount may not be available to use for 2019ā€™s. This is what I heard so you may want to verify for yourselves. Please correct me if I am wrong, but not too harshly.:movember:

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Plus per my dealer, the Tread Lightly discount may not be available to use for 2019ā€™s. This is what I heard so you may want to verify for yourselves. Please correct me if I am wrong, but not too harshly.:movember:
Tread Lightly is just one of many Affiliate Rewards programs. It seems unlikely that TL would be excluded but other AR programs would continue to be accepted and it seems *extremely* unlikely that no AR programs would be accepted.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
It's funny: I was just looking at the last 2018 order guide released 9/5, and all of these price increases were already there, except for the $100 base price increase. Plus, Tan leather was still available. Leads me to believe we're in for another MSRP increase sooner rather than later.

Sponsored

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
I live in Sydney, Australia. I am looking forward to getting my first Jeep Wrangler. The JL is expected in December or January. We can test drive and place orders with delivery expected in April.

I consider the Jeep Wrangler to be a fun vehicle so I am going for a bright colour. Mojhito is the only bright colour I like!

I was worried that we might get the "2019" Wrangler. For a while it looked like Mojhito would not appear on the "2019" Wrangler. I am pleased that it will appear!

Now, fingers crossed the Mojhito will be available on Australian Wranglers!

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I live in Sydney, Australia. I am looking forward to getting my first Jeep Wrangler. The JL is expected in December or January. We can test drive and place orders with delivery expected in April.

I consider the Jeep Wrangler to be a fun vehicle so I am going for a bright colour. Mojhito is the only bright colour I like!

I was worried that we might get the "2019" Wrangler. For a while it looked like Mojhito would not appear on the "2019" Wrangler. I am pleased that it will appear!

Now, fingers crossed the Mojhito will be available on Australian Wranglers!
Are mojitos spelled with an "h" down under? Not trying to be a douche at all, just genuinely curious.

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
I don't know how to spell it! I don't even know what it is! :blush: :blush:

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I don't know how to spell it! I don't even know what it is! :blush: :blush:
You whipper snappers...oh, wait, you probably don't know what that is either. A "whipper snapper" is a younger person in the eyes of an old timer, of which you are the former and I am the latter. But, to the point: a mojito is a rum beverage made with muddled fresh mint and sugar, with a splash of soda. It can be quite refreshing, and is a brunchtime favorite (notice the lack of a "u" in that word), even if it is perceived of as a bit of a "Sheila" drink. The mint must be what lends it's name to the Jeep color (again, no "u" in this word either).;)

szobell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Do we ever think weā€™ll see ventilated seats or is it best to just get Katzkin for ventilated seats?

Once the diesel comes out - my 18 JLUR is out and a new one will be ordered - but I want ventilated seats!!!

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Do we ever think weā€™ll see ventilated seats or is it best to just get Katzkin for ventilated seats?

Once the diesel comes out - my 18 JLUR is out and a new one will be ordered - but I want ventilated seats!!!
What I find strange about this is that Jeep is offering the upgraded perforated seats, but no ventilation? If perforation is the only thing holding it back, why not ventilate? I get the whole waterproof-interior-thing, but once it's perforated, doesn't that nullify the waterproof concept? And if so, why not ventilate my butt?

tyresmoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited EcoDiesel; '19 JLU Sahara-sting gray; 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT (sold);
With no online build tools for the 2019s, did you just call up and manually go through all the options?
I printed out the order guide, highlighted the options, calculated pricing and met with my dealer.

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
With no online build tools for the 2019s, did you just call up and manually go through all the options?
The only way to order, even once the online build tool updates, is through a dealer. But having the build sheet will let you see the options/configurations. And also you should definitely be able to get it cheaper. Because youā€™re doing a custom order, shop around at different dealers. Most of us who have Affiliate Rewards were able to get 10%+ below MSRP.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™ve got a close working relationship with my salesman. I sent him the options I wanted, he replied with a build configuration. I confirmed it was correct and then he sent me a bill of sale to sign.
Sponsored