Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JLU ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

MiamiBeachJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler High Altitude Edition
According to the order guide AT tires are included with DSL. So it was built correctly. Do you have a POC with All-Season tires? I would talk to your dealer about it. I also agree that you should try out the all-terrains. They look a little more aggressive but ride pretty well. I didn't find them loud out all but I only ran them for 100 miles.
Thanks. I saw that the on-line configurator deleted the all-season tire after my post. I took delivery of the car on Saturday and the tires are fine - there is more noise from the skyroof :) I'm happy with the choice - I agree - the A/T look better.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

December 2018 order guide is now available. Please see attached and added to the first post.

Attachments

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Anything new on the 2019 that wasn't available on the 2018

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
@JAY what's up with the invoice prices?

Still has the M220 axle as standard on Sport S and Sahara and M200 as part of the automatic package, with no axle part of Anti-Spin. Would be interested to know the story on that.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Also does anyone know what the 2_L model for Sahara is? It's only mentioned in relation to some leather interior options. I am thinking maybe it is the Overland?

Also looks like the Moab can be optioned with either the McKinley Leather or the standard Sahara leather. is that the case?

Thanks!

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

@JAY what's up with the invoice prices?

Still has the M220 axle as standard on Sport S and Sahara and M200 as part of the automatic package, with no axle part of Anti-Spin. Would be interested to know the story on that.
Checking on prices.

Machete Don

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S
A bit high: 15% off of MSRP on his build would equal about 10% below invoice, which is impossible. At the current best deal on the East Coast, 7% below invoice plus a doc fee of $399 (at Criswell in MD, using Tread Lightly), he would be looking at 11.4% below MSRP including the doc fee and Tread Lightly cost. Still not paying MSRP (and you're right, no one should), but no quite 14-15%. If you got that (maybe on the Recon JK end-of-model deal) congrats, but no one is getting that on a JL, certainly not on the East Coast.
Do you think Criswell has the best deals in the area compared to Ourisman in Bowie or even Lustine in Woodbridge? I am currently buying a JL Sport Unlimited and have been to 4 different dealerships all offering different types of incentives. Woodbridge is offering auto for life covering the engine, trans, and drivetrain..

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Do you think Criswell has the best deals in the area compared to Ourisman in Bowie or even Lustine in Woodbridge? I am currently buying a JL Sport Unlimited and have been to 4 different dealerships all offering different types of incentives. Woodbridge is offering auto for life covering the engine, trans, and drivetrain..
That's a tough variable to factor in without the details. As FCA is no longer offering the lifetime warranty option, I can only assume this is a dealer warranty, which can be difficult to critique, but are often full of holes, the biggest of which generally include that all service, include routine maintenance, be done exclusively at their dealership. That being said, apples-to-apples Criswell seems to have the best deal in the DelMarVa area, as they match the best prices around and have lower state fees than Va. Whether the individual incentives you are being offered sweeten the deal enough for you, only you can say. But, as with all dealings with car salespeople, buyer beware, and read the fine print.

Machete Don

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S
That's a tough variable to factor in without the details. As FCA is no longer offering the lifetime warranty option, I can only assume this is a dealer warranty, which can be difficult to critique, but are often full of holes, the biggest of which generally include that all service, include routine maintenance, be done exclusively at their dealership. That being said, apples-to-apples Criswell seems to have the best deal in the DelMarVa area, as they match the best prices around and have lower state fees than Va. Whether the individual incentives you are being offered sweeten the deal enough for you, only you can say. But, as with all dealings with car salespeople, buyer beware, and read the fine print.
Thx for the response. The incentive requires 2x oil change only. Will see tomorrow or Tuesday with Criswell. I have 2 options currently on the table and truly want the best deal available. The Ourisman dealership has a better deal than Woodbridge outside of the lifetime warranty. Trying to lock in a deal before we get snow.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Checking on prices.
We should have the version with invoice prices uploaded soon. Might be a few days.

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I was going to start my own thread on this but thought I would just drop it here and see what the response is.

Ok... So Jeeps quick order packages i.e. 23R, 24R, and 28R. Are basically the transmission and engine combination and the letter represents which model i.e. R=Rubicon. So the numbers and the transmissions available are as follows:
23 = Manual + 3.6L V6
24 = Auto + 3.6L V6
28 = Auto + 2.0L 4 cyl

So basically 25, 26 and 27 are missing. This leads me to believe they are keeping with a sequence with the possibility to fill in the gap.
If the Odd numbers are Manual and the even numbers are auto, with keeping in sequence then 27 would be a manual 2.0L 4cyl.
So what about 25 and 26? Could it be for the possibility of 25 = Manual Diesel and 26 = Auto Diesel ? Not saying it's gonna happen but all this just popped in my head when I was looking at the Jeep website. What are peoples thoughts? ...........or am I just Crazy? lol

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I was going to start my own thread on this but thought I would just drop it here and see what the response is.

Ok... So Jeeps quick order packages i.e. 23R, 24R, and 28R. Are basically the transmission and engine combination and the letter represents which model i.e. R=Rubicon. So the numbers and the transmissions available are as follows:
23 = Manual + 3.6L V6
24 = Auto + 3.6L V6
28 = Auto + 2.0L 4 cyl

So basically 25, 26 and 27 are missing. This leads me to believe they are keeping with a sequence with the possibility to fill in the gap.
If the Odd numbers are Manual and the even numbers are auto, with keeping in sequence then 27 would be a manual 2.0L 4cyl.
So what about 25 and 26? Could it be for the possibility of 25 = Manual Diesel and 26 = Auto Diesel ? Not saying it's gonna happen but all this just popped in my head when I was looking at the Jeep website. What are peoples thoughts? ...........or am I just Crazy? lol
25 and 26 will be the manual/auto 3.6 BSG, 27 will be the auto 3.0 diesel. There will be no manual diesel nor a manual 2.0. That's me pooping the party.

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
25 and 26 will be the manual/auto 3.6 BSG, 27 will be the auto 3.0 diesel. There will be no manual diesel nor a manual 2.0. That's me pooping the party.
Damn party pooper. and I was gonna add 29 and 30 as manual and auto Hemi. but we know that ain't gonna happen. Crushing my dreams. lol... Good info and insight though. thanks

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

We should have the version with invoice prices uploaded soon. Might be a few days.
Here it is with invoice pricing. Uploaded to first post as well.
Sponsored

Attachments