Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door JL ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

firemedic1343

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, 2019 4Runner Offroad Premium
Occupation
Lieutenant
Feb 6, 2019 order guide has been added to the first post.
I don't see FWP yet, but I do see Bikini Pearl Coat! Thanks!

If I had a daughter, I'd get her one in that color.
Sponsored

chain

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2019 JL 2dr Rubicon
Want to get some thoughts. I am going to be ordering a 2019 2dr Rubicon. I got a quote and of course tried to get them worked down. Numbers I have right now are $48,615 MSRP and they'll do $44,120 plus TT&L. Is this good for an order? Of course I know I could probably get better off the lot but can't find exactly what I want. Thanks

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Want to get some thoughts. I am going to be ordering a 2019 2dr Rubicon. I got a quote and of course tried to get them worked down. Numbers I have right now are $48,615 MSRP and they'll do $44,120 plus TT&L. Is this good for an order? Of course I know I could probably get better off the lot but can't find exactly what I want. Thanks
Seems fair to me. Someone will always do better, some always worse. How far do you want to travel to maybe save a couple hundred bucks? Want to deal with a different state and several hour road trip - I didn't. When I ordered my 2 door Rubi I got about 10% off of MSRP, which was good for me. Just make sure the dealer fees aren't outrageous, you are in Pennsylvania, you can't do anything about the taxes either.

chain

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2019 JL 2dr Rubicon
Seems fair to me. Someone will always do better, some always worse. How far do you want to travel to maybe save a couple hundred bucks? Want to deal with a different state and several hour road trip - I didn't. When I ordered my 2 door Rubi I got about 10% off of MSRP, which was good for me. Just make sure the dealer fees aren't outrageous, you are in Pennsylvania, you can't do anything about the taxes either.
That quote is from Koon's near Fairfax, VA. I have 2 dealers near me I have working to see what they come up with. I am willing to drive though. =)

Sponsored

Buffalojay

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4Runner
So this may be a dumb question, but looking at the order sheet how can I use this to negotiate a better price? I am looking into purchasing a 2-door Rubicon. I want it with the V6 auto trans, Aux group, LED light group, steel bumper group. Should I be adding the invoice price of the rubicon plus the invoice prices of the accessories to see what the dealer purchased the vehicle for plus how do i calculate the holdback on the vehicle? thanks any help would be appreciated.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Latest (4-8-19) Order Guide added to the first post :like:

Chief56

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Any idea when ordering for 2020 JL will be available ?

Parispete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2 Door Rirecracker Red
Occupation
Highway inspector
Latest (4-8-19) Order Guide added to the first post :like:
Hi new to the forum. I am finally going to get another jeep. last one was an 86 Grand Wagoneer. Just me and a Yorkie named Bogie (like in golf). I am talking to a younger salesman and I just test drove a Rubi just yesterday. I cannot purchase the jeep until the day after Thanksgiving. My wife's Honda Accord will be paid off in September and she wants one month without a car payment. I never had children so I am just a big kid at 62. I want a 2019 Rubicon 2 dr. I have saved to this jeep a long while and staying the course. I have 25K for a down Payment but would like to put 20K down and get all my credit caught up to ZERO. So anyway I got salesman Zak to give me a quote and I am oldschool so i do not want but a few things extra and the price was 50,065.00. Now what I need to know is what I have to do to get the best deal of my life. I am a state Highway Inspector so saying NO is no problem. I was hoping after it is all said and done my total payment will be $350.00 a month for 60 months. I can go 66 months but no more. I do not live far from Clarksville MD. I have excellent credit. So what do I have to start doing?

Sponsored

Parispete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2 Door Rirecracker Red
Occupation
Highway inspector
Oh I plan to go through State Farm Insurance for the loan at 3.79% but they said go through the dealer and then they will take over the load? Is this good of bad? Dealerships have deals with banks any savings there?

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi new to the forum. I am finally going to get another jeep. last one was an 86 Grand Wagoneer. Just me and a Yorkie named Bogie (like in golf). I am talking to a younger salesman and I just test drove a Rubi just yesterday. I cannot purchase the jeep until the day after Thanksgiving. My wife's Honda Accord will be paid off in September and she wants one month without a car payment. I never had children so I am just a big kid at 62. I want a 2019 Rubicon 2 dr. I have saved to this jeep a long while and staying the course. I have 25K for a down Payment but would like to put 20K down and get all my credit caught up to ZERO. So anyway I got salesman Zak to give me a quote and I am oldschool so i do not want but a few things extra and the price was 50,065.00. Now what I need to know is what I have to do to get the best deal of my life. I am a state Highway Inspector so saying NO is no problem. I was hoping after it is all said and done my total payment will be $350.00 a month for 60 months. I can go 66 months but no more. I do not live far from Clarksville MD. I have excellent credit. So what do I have to start doing?
I ordered my 2 door Rubicon with Kate from Courtesy Chrysler Jeep in Coatesville, Pa. which looks like it may be slightly closer to you if you are in Felton. My MSRP/sticker price was around $50,500. I paid around $45500, plus taxes/title/etc. The dealer fees were not nearly as high as some of the other dealers people have been using. I gave her a call, told her exactly what I wanted, and she texted me a picture of the build sheet and a quote. She was very easy to deal with, and straight forward. I would recommend calling the dealership and asking for her, specifically, lots of people on this forum have gone through her.

Chief56

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Ads - I interested to what equipment you ordered on you Rubi - 2or4Door? Etc. - I plan to order 2020 when available. Your MSRP was around $50+. - just planning now

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ads - I interested to what equipment you ordered on you Rubi - 2or4Door? Etc. - I plan to order 2020 when available. Your MSRP was around $50+. - just planning now
I went 2 door with most of the options:
3.6L with Auto transmission
Trailer Group w/ Aux switches
Cold Weather (heated seats and steering)
8 inch Stereo with Alpine speakers
Color Fenders
Proximity Key
Premium soft top
Cloth
Steel Bumpers
LED Headlights
Safety Package
Advance Safety
Soft Window Storage Bag
Mopar Floor Mats - I would've skipped this if doing again and just bought them online/Amazon instead

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Latest (5/9/19) order guide attached and updated first post.
Sponsored

Attachments