fiddy_six

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT / 56 Ford F100
Hey Guys,

Trying to get some insight on pricing for the Rubicons. I built one on Jeep's website, ended up being $56,xxx. Anyways, i'm curious if anyone can help me on what I should be able to get a Rubicon of this model for price wise. Most likely, i'm going to have to build it from the factory (I don't mind the wait). Or maybe someone has a similar Rubicon, and they can tell me what they paid.

Options are:
2019 Rubicon 4 Door
V6/Auto
Sky Touch
Painted Fender Flares
Alpine/Nav
LED Lightning
Remote Start
Prox Sensor
Safety Package
Towing Package

Anyways, i'm thinking I shouldn't have a problem getting 10% off MSRP (in this case, $5,5xx) if not more. The price on new Jeeps seems ridiculous to me, but I guess that goes with all new vehicles. I understand the dealer needs to make money as well, but I want the best deal I can possibly get. I'm in the Houston, TX area, if anyone knows of a dealership that's willing to deal with no BS (I don't mind traveling either). Does anyone know what the invoice on a Jeep with comparable options would be? Thanks for the help, i'm trying to inform myself and make this buying experience easy.

Thanks again
Sponsored

Attachments

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Call mark sassman or something like that at river oaks Jeep. He will be 5-6% under invoice usually. Demondtrond in Conroe can be competitive too if you’re on the north side

Brett

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon

Sponsored

OP
OP

fiddy_six

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Call mark sassman or something like that at river oaks Jeep. He will be 5-6% under invoice usually. Demondtrond in Conroe can be competitive too if you’re on the north side

Brett
Thanks, yeah i'm north side. Demontrond isn't too far at all. Sent them a email last night.

OP
OP

fiddy_six

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try again, the map does not require a Google account to view it and you might try clearing the web cache first. https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home. You have several options around Houston.
I cleared cache, still telling me I don't have access to this service. I am signing in with a google account. That email is not linked to my email I used for this forum account however.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Thanks, yeah i'm north side. Demontrond isn't too far at all. Sent them a email last night.
I always have better luck talking to them in person or on the phone. Say “I’m wanting a Jeep whatever, and need to be around 5-6% under invoice. I read on jlwranglers that you and river oaks were the places that can make that happen. This is the one I’m interested in.

Brett

OP
OP

fiddy_six

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I always have better luck talking to them in person or on the phone. Say “I’m wanting a Jeep whatever, and need to be around 5-6% under invoice. I read on jlwranglers that you and river oaks were the places that can make that happen. This is the one I’m interested in.

Brett
Yeah I agree. I was trying to make it easier this time. I absolutely hate going into car dealerships and dealing with the sleezeball salesmen (in my experience). I figured if I got the point across i'm not here to waste anyone's time that negotiating over email may work. We'll see.

Sponsored

Robertrinaustin

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18` JLUSS, Outback
I always negotiate over email. Don't go in until I get the price I want. Don't have the time or the patience to negotiate in person. You usually end up dealing with the internet sales person that is used to dealing via email. Hit as many dealers until you get the price you want.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Mark Gusman @ River Oaks Jeep in Houston is fantastic.

OK_Sooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I ordered a 2019 Rubicon from Neil Carpenter at Demontrond in early December for about 5% under invoice. Neil’s a nice guy and if you mention seeing his name on this forum he should hook you up with a similar discount. I also contacted mark gussman at river oaks. Ultimately got the best price from Demontrond.

OP
OP

fiddy_six

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a Rubicon today from Neil @ Demontrond. He gave me a little over 5%, great experience so far!

OP
OP

fiddy_six

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a 2019 Rubicon from Neil Carpenter at Demontrond in early December for about 5% under invoice. Neil’s a nice guy and if you mention seeing his name on this forum he should hook you up with a similar discount. I also contacted mark gussman at river oaks. Ultimately got the best price from Demontrond.
Did he tell you when to expect your Jeep to be in?
Sponsored