• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York 2019 JEEP JLU RUBICON WHEELS & TIRES

AJC914

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU OEM Take Off Wheels and Tires (SET OF 5) with TPMS.

Brand new wheels and tires, taken off at dealer with 5 miles on them as soon as vehicle was delivered.

No wear, brand new. Professionally removed from Jeep at Dealer.

INCLUDES

(5) 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 17" x 7.5” OEM Wheels 6BZ39TRMA Polished Face Wheels w/ Black Pockets
With TPMS

(5) BF Goodrich KO2 T/A 33" 285/70R17 All Terrain Tires

Local Pick-Up in Yonkers, NY (Westchester County)

$1600
Sponsored

NAT-CP

First Name
C J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
that is a good deal, wish you were a bit closer. I would be there tomorrow. good luck with the sell.

NAT-CP

First Name
C J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
BTW do you have any pictures?

OP
OP

AJC914

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
BTW do you have any pictures?
I can take some pictures when I come home from work tonight...I am uploading a picture I got off the internet for now so you have an idea.

rubicon-jl-wheels-and-tires-close-up (1).jpg

Cream1316

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu
Occupation
mechanic
dam how low will you take?? not far from you

Sponsored

Drummerrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU OEM Take Off Wheels and Tires (SET OF 5) with TPMS.

Brand new wheels and tires, taken off at dealer with 5 miles on them as soon as vehicle was delivered.

INCLUDES

(5) 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 17" x 7.5” OEM Wheels 6BZ39TRMA Polished Face Wheels w/ Black Pockets
With TPMS

$1600
Are they still available bc I’ll take them?

Drummerrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler

INCLUDES

With TPMS

$1600

Drummerrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hello.
If your rims and tires are still available, I’m very interested and could come ASAP to purchase them. You can reach me at 516-782-5796. My name is Rob. Thanks for your time
Sponsored