Sponsored

2019 Jeep Fest. Who's going?

chcg12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I tired to send him a PM because I was looking for the 3.6L engine IPB for some reason (I can remember) and he doesn't accept them... I was like damnit man.. But I DID try to say what's up first LOL
Too funny ! I tried the same thing and realized he doesnt accept them. Hopefully we'll get more info soon. Cheers
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
lol ! Yep probably should have. If i remember correctly somebody was giving him flack over the gladiator production. , which sucked because he is a very informative/helpful member. Glad hes actively posting again, I'll try and be patient.:)
I think he just decided to chill for a bit. He was getting flak whenever he posted anything. So, I don't blame him. Seems like a really good guy :like:

OP
OP
JlEngineline

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
You have returned! Please comment on the 2020's if at all possible. 3.6 with bsg? or has that been cancelled? Hybrid details? New colors? thank you.
Unfortunately my posts caught someone's attention at the Corporate office. They sent 2 people to the Jeep plant to tell me in a very subtle way to quit posting info or I'll be looking for a job.

chcg12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Unfortunately my posts caught someone's attention at the Corporate office. They sent 2 people to the Jeep plant to tell me in a very subtle way to quit posting info or I'll be looking for a job.
that sucks. Appreciate your input, but understand.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Yeah they tend to get testy about that stuff. Luckily I’m just at the Transmision plant so we don’t get much information on anything. Lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
JlEngineline

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
I never been is there anywhere we should set up for a JL Forum meetup?
That's a good idea. Maybe I'll set one up when it a few weeks before it gets here.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
That's a good idea. Maybe I'll set one up when it a few weeks before it gets here.
You’ll probably know the best place for us all to get together. Lol. This will be my first time in Toledo.

baz

First Name
Baz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Unlimited 2019
Does Jeep Fest have booths or aftermarket stuff or anything like that? Or is it more about people meeting and parading?

Sponsored

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
It says there are vendors and a lot of them are sponsors so I think there will be .

OP
OP
JlEngineline

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
Does Jeep Fest have booths or aftermarket stuff or anything like that? Or is it more about people meeting and parading?
yes there is a lot of vendors and a lot of after market stuff to buy. it's a great place to see whats all out there and how it looks on a Jeep

FirecrackerRedJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
lol as if half the people aren't snap chatting on the lines anyway:CWL:. ill also be there, going to give the parade an attempt this year.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Where would be a good place when we get there for a meet up?

FirecrackerRedJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Where would be a good place when we get there for a meet up?
Honestly it’ll be Very congested everywhere downtown it’ll be hard for people to meet mainly because one way streets and certain roads closed off for the whole thing. unless ya just meet right outside of downtown there and follow the leader and try and find spots or staging for the parade. But depending what time and what not there’s some easy places and open parking lots people can meet in even.
Sponsored