Sponsored

2019 Jeep Colors revealed, including New BIKINI color

kiyanis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Not really sure why anyone would think paying 3,000$ on top of the vehicle purchase price just to get a dark green or desert tan color is a good idea, but if you have that kind of money to throw around on that then you go right ahead. And yea, if they don't offer either of those colors for 2020, I'll wait for 2021, 2025, 2030. I'm not "missing out on fun" because there is nothing a JL can do that my TJ can't except combine the features of my CX-3 and TJ into one vehicle and get better gas mileage, something I don't have any problem waiting for.

Someone asked what color my CX-3 was, it's a boring color for a boring car whose purpose is to move me from A to B in the most forgettable and uneventful way imaginable. My TJ is green with a tan soft top.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not really sure why anyone would think paying 3,000$ on top of the vehicle purchase price just to get a dark green or desert tan color is a good idea, but if you have that kind of money to throw around on that then you go right ahead.
Why would those colors cost more? They didn't (don't) on the JK.

edit: Oh, are talking about a wrap? Got it, never mind.

Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Not really sure why anyone would think paying 3,000$ on top of the vehicle purchase price just to get a dark green or desert tan color is a good idea, but if you have that kind of money to throw around on that then you go right ahead. And yea, if they don't offer either of those colors for 2020, I'll wait for 2021, 2025, 2030. I'm not "missing out on fun" because there is nothing a JL can do that my TJ can't except combine the features of my CX-3 and TJ into one vehicle and get better gas mileage, something I don't have any problem waiting for.

Someone asked what color my CX-3 was, it's a boring color for a boring car whose purpose is to move me from A to B in the most forgettable and uneventful way imaginable. My TJ is green with a tan soft top.
Which green?
Mine is Electric Lime. I love it.

SittiB

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
I was kinda hoping for Gobi since I plan on getting a 2019 JLR. Most likely Granite or Stingray for me.
We Love our 2018 Wrangler JL in Granite, have great comments about the color, and does not show dirt like black..

sailadams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No jeeps
Love the Chief color, especially with white top and side stripe. I might go for bikini, just as a relief from gray.

metalman64

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1952 M38, 1954 M170, 2002 TJ
Terrible! Bring the Hydro Blue back! Add the olive green!
I agree, I have a 52 M38 and Olive Green is an awesome colour , why does Jeep refuse to use Olive , they would sell like hot cakes ! Also, have a 2018 Punk'n and love the colour so glad others will still have that choice , not for everybody but works for me

Sponsored

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
But I LOVE my Ocean... it looks purple in the dark!
I ordered Ocean because I like the purple hue it gives. I want it discontinued so I don’t see 1 million ocean blues once people realize it’s a great color.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
So we all know know there are paint contracts and proprietary colors that can and can't be used depending on what manufacturer the paint contract is with. This is a large portion of what contols what colors are available. Now I'm not saying something pretty generic like a olive color can't be used, but specific colors lots of times are taken off order based on who is supplying the paint to FCA. It's all about money and who is giving the cheapest paint prices.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I'm sorry but that Mellow Yellow is ugly and orange no thanks but that's my opinion olive green and sand color was so cool looking. and what about the truck everyone said they're waiting for the truck I guess now it be 20 20 if they ever build it
Sponsored