Sponsored

2019 Auto 4x4

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (Only missing Proxy) / 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 6.4" Box w/eTorque
Occupation
Engineer
the new rubicon has part time 4x4? I’m reading and it sounds like it does
Sponsored

OP
OP
techieanalyst

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (Only missing Proxy) / 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 6.4" Box w/eTorque
Occupation
Engineer
It's easy to shift into 4WD, anytime, between 0 and 55 mph
I have zero issues with it, its the "other" that wont stop complaining about it......she gets worked up about the binding on dry pavement, I said down shift and she just lost her s**t lol

I mean literally freaks the f, where talking dry pave, turning max and going.....she says she absolutely doesn't want to deal with it anymore

Sponsored

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
I have zero issues with it, its the "other" that wont stop complaining about it......she gets worked up about the binding on dry pavement, I said down shift and she just lost her s**t lol

I mean literally freaks the f, where talking dry pave, turning max and going.....she says she absolutely doesn't want to deal with it anymore
Never use 4WD on dry pavement. I'm not sure if the auto 4x4 would discern if it's on dry pavement or not, but the differentials are different anyway. Never use 4WD on dry pavement.

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU

Well if she keeps doing it on dry pavement then she wont have to deal with it much longer when it breaks. Make sure she is aware you do not have a AWD vehicle. Even the Sahara is not AWD.

OP
OP
techieanalyst

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
I already know all this lol trying to figure out the happy medium

OP
OP
techieanalyst

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Already have the 2018 Rubi, but as I said better half doesn't even seem able to flip the 4x4...….i try its buttery easy, watching her do it I have no idea whats going on but she literally looks like shes constipated, showed her like 200 times, even put her hand on......its a weird situation but then she freaks out and cries lol

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL

Maybe she needs a "car" that is AWD.

Reactions: KDB

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Already have the 2018 Rubi, but as I said better half doesn't even seem able to flip the 4x4...….i try its buttery easy, watching her do it I have no idea whats going on but she literally looks like shes constipated, showed her like 200 times, even put her hand on......its a weird situation but then she freaks out and cries lol
Are we still taking about the 4x4 shifter? :giggle:

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like you got a new daily driver! WIN WIN!!! :CWL:

OP
OP
techieanalyst

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Are we still taking about the 4x4 shifter? :giggle:
LOL nice

Sounds like you got a new daily driver! WIN WIN!!! :CWL:
I have my new 2019 Ram Limited that I'm loving, I just want her to be happy, its paid in full and I'd hate to trade it in but she just seems to be having so many issues, then not remembering to take it out etc. I know first world problems but if you saw her break down and cry your heart would break ever so slightly.

No room for another vehicle, and where my vehicles are all paid off I don't want to get into a payment (being debt free is nice).

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
LOL nice

I have my new 2019 Ram Limited that I'm loving, I just want her to be happy, its paid in full and I'd hate to trade it in but she just seems to be having so many issues, then not remembering to take it out etc. I know first world problems but if you saw her break down and cry your heart would break ever so slightly.

No room for another vehicle, and where my vehicles are all paid off I don't want to get into a payment (being debt free is nice).
Just keep taking baby steps with her. And don't get yourself with her. Once she figures it out she will love it. Maybe she is just afraid she might break something putting it in 4wd? Maybe it's easy for you but a little difficult for her?
Sponsored