2019 8.4 uconnect celsius/fahrenheit

mpersia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
So I found the option to change the units to fahrenheit on the uconnect system. However when I use the physical buttons on the front dash rather than the touch screen, the temperature adjust shows up in the upper corner as Cels instead of Fahren.. anyone know how to fix this?
Sponsored

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
I would have to say look inside your JL manual. It's usually placed inside the glovebox.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
When I test drove a Rubicon, I noticed this as well...I hope it is changeable to only display Fahrenheit.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
My 2019 Rubicon always has displayed Farenheit. And miles. No, haven't tried Celsius or driving on the wrong side of the road either.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
When I drove mine home from the lot the climate controls, GPS, and temperatures were in Celsius. When I got home I made the units change to farenhight/feet & inches and it all changed to the proper units of measure.

I don’t blame the dealer for not switching it over, I was there when the Jeep arrived and I wouldn’t leave until I was driving it home. Yes I made them hurry their process. Only thing I haven’t tried to fix yet is the head unit thinks my average speed is 92 MPH and says it’s traveled 181,000 miles. The odometer is correct and everything, it’s just the head unit.