Jeremy27

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ Rubicon
Hey guys,
Do any of you know if the 2019/20 JLU Rubicon will share the exterior colors and interior leather options offered on the Gladiator? I am hoping to order a JLU soon but want that Saddle leather interior and Gator Green. I know Jeep launches limited colors over time but do you have any insights into upcoming options for this year or next?
Thanks!
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
It's been reported a Jeep executive said they won't share special colors (presumably in the beginning and see if feedback demands it). Standard colors will be same. 2020 JL ordering should come out this summer so will only know for sure then.

OP
OP
Jeremy27

Jeremy27

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ Rubicon
It's been reported a Jeep executive said they won't share special colors (presumably in the beginning and see if feedback demands it). Standard colors will be same. 2020 JL ordering should come out this summer so will only know for sure then.
Ah - thank you kindly.
I love that dark saddle leather, I'd imagine it would hold up to dirt and wear way better than the Heritage Tan but what do I know? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara
Have been waiting since JL launch for a green/tan JL. Dark leather with it would be even better.

Have almost caved on a Stingray but not yet...