Sponsored

2019 2 door Rubicon V6 with 8sp auto - possible???

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Squeaky wheel gets the oil. Talk about quick results once you alerted FCA about the delays. Did they ever say what the hold up was? How are you liking it?
Nope, I wonder in many cases if they know. Do you think my expedited status had anything to do with me saying in the email that I am Beyonce's cousin?:blush:

It arrived last Tuuesday but was damaged in transport but because the truck dropped it at the dealer at night the one person at the dealer didn't see the damage so he accepted it as ok. When sales manager saw it in the morning he had me come look at it. Hardtop had 8" scratch that someone tried to cover with black marker and the fender below it had a scratch and scuff. Manager said he wanted to take a top and fender off a new one on the lot and switch them if that was ok with me. Said sure. Picked it up next day. I've done 11 things to it already but haven't had it out to much yet.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Nope, I wonder in many cases if they know. Do you think my expedited status had anything to do with me saying in the email that I am Beyonce's cousin?:blush:

It arrived last Tuuesday but was damaged in transport but because the truck dropped it at the dealer at night the one person at the dealer didn't see the damage so he accepted it as ok. When sales manager saw it in the morning he had me come look at it. Hardtop had 8" scratch that someone tried to cover with black marker and the fender below it had a scratch and scuff. Manager said he wanted to take a top and fender off a new one on the lot and switch them if that was ok with me. Said sure. Picked it up next day. I've done 11 things to it already but haven't had it out to much yet.
Are you Beyonce's cousin? lol.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Are you Beyonce's cousin? lol.
I can post a video of me singing one of her songs if you'd like proof. Wait, she is a singer, right?