Sponsored

2018 wrangler jl metal aftermarket front bumpers?

WranglerBane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hey guys. , this may sound like a repeat ,im new to the jeep world. I have a 2018 wrangler jl rubicon and Have a plastic front bumper with fog lights. I was wondering are there any aftermarket metal front bumpers for our JLs that keep factory fog light location besides the mopar one? One that comes with a stinger? If not are the fog lights easy to relocate to a bumper that has slots on it for them just different location? Thanks for the help !
Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
I have the artec nighthawk the plastic Rubicon factory fogs do fit but I did need to trim some of the extra plastic on the factory mount to make it fit and needed to extend the wire to the driver side fog

JLRanger

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2007 JKU Rubicon
I have the RockHard. Made to re-use the factory lights. I will add that I had this bumper on my JK and moved it to my JL. Both factory lights of the JK and JL swapped over with.

avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone used the LOD Signature Shorty? or any Shorty for that and had a good license plate bracket? I like the idea of a shorty but not sure where to put the license plate.

Sponsored

Newwilly420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Would I need a lift or a spacer lift to add a metal front bumper and winch?