Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Also interested in resolution? Mine just said “power steering failure “ and won’t start.

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
This happen to me today as well. Had my son in the Jeep. Stopped at a light, started going and boom no power steering. No gauge lights what so ever to indicate an actual issue. I could hear the power steering pump clicking away though...which I thought was weird...which leads me to believe its an electrical issue. Dealership can't get me in until April 26th, which sucks.

MuddyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
So here I am, searching out this exact topic, because my beloved 2019 JLUR manual tranny model w 2900 miles on it just did this to me today except I was driving on the highway!!!!! I thought I was hallucinating. Power steering went OUT. Safely exited highway and came to a stop off exit ramp...lol and behold it was back. Zero warning lights or messages. That’s what disturbs me the most!
I have the same problem. All dashboard lights turn on and I periodically lose power steering. It’s at random and is usually temporary. This is a dangerous problem and seems to be a bigger problem for folks. Chrysler needs to make this problem a recall and own the problem. I have had multiple parts replaced with no resolution to the problem yet as well.
Sponsored