2018 rubicon jl LED turn signal lights not working

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Yes, just unplug it and plug the cables back into the security gateway. The Jeep will keep the changes you have made.

Gregj
Sponsored

LightningTortoise

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Thank you both - will look at all options. Does the AEV ProCal do all of this as well or just tire size? If you know - I can also research tonight. Thanks
Hi York-Jeep07, I know this is probably kind late in replying for this thread, but If the information still applies to your situation, Here is it. I recently run into the turn signal out message after I upgraded my fender DRL/turn signal to OEM LED, and the dealer couldn't get rid of the message. It turns out, there are 2 different types of wiring harnesses: one is "base" and the other is "Premium". the difference between these 2 harnesses is the additional LED fault sensing wire in the Premium. I am not clear on this, but I believe Premium harness is only installed if the Jeep has the LED package and on some highend models like sahara (Overland) or on some Rubicons. So, if you are getting the turn signal out message, it is most likely because you have the "base" or "basic" harness installed (even though you have a Rubicon). And because this wire is part of the central wiring harness, and is not easily upgradable. This is why Mopar does not have the upgrade accessory kit for the turn signals (like the head lights, tail lights, and fog lights). My dealership printed out the wiring diagram for me and explained it to me.

So, to get rid of this message, Tazer JL or TazerJL Mini is your only solution. I did get the Tazer JL Mini, and it worked great.