Sponsored

2018 Rubi wheels and tires on a JK Sahara?

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if the stock wheels and tires on a new JL Rubicon will fit on a stock 2014 JK Sahara (no lift)?

I’m moving my JLUR to 37’s and a JKUS friend wants to buy my setup (wheels, TPMS, and tires).

Bob
Sponsored

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
should fit but might have to adjust steering stops with a few washers to prevent rubbing at turning extremes

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Does anyone know if the stock wheels and tires on a new JL Rubicon will fit on a stock 2014 JK Sahara (no lift)?

I’m moving my JLUR to 37’s and a JKUS friend wants to buy my setup (wheels, TPMS, and tires).

Bob
Bolt pattern is the same - if he doesn’t want to mess with steer stops some 1-1.5” spacers will allow for enough room as well. His Sahara has 18” wheels so overall height may not be that much different - Rubicon tires are a little wider.

OP
OP
BobK

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
should fit but might have to adjust steering stops with a few washers to prevent rubbing at turning extremes
Bolt pattern is the same - if he doesn’t want to mess with steer stops some 1-1.5” spacers will allow for enough room as well. His Sahara has 18” wheels so overall height may not be that much different - Rubicon tires are a little wider.
Thank you both. He really like the 33's on my Rubicon and liked the tire profile compared to his Nitto's on the 18 inch rims.
Sponsored