• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: 2018 Mojito JLUR 11 Miles $48,434

Status
Not open for further replies.

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
Sold thanks everyone
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So $5k off on a used previously damaged wrangler....GOOD LUCK! Most of us are getting $7k off brand new 2019 rubicons. Your gonna have to step it up big time here
If you have an offer you'd like to own this JL for my inbox is open for offers. Damage was from hail, FCA spent about $1,500 to put the vehicle back to "new" condition. Buyer must sign disclosure acknowledgement from FCA that they have been made aware of the damage.

Last edited:

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
So $5k off on a used previously damaged wrangler....GOOD LUCK! Most of us are getting $7k off brand new 2019 rubicons. Your gonna have to step it up big time here
Pro tip...this jeep is a very rare special edition that comes with the hail damage option. This option is so unique it is listed on the window sticker & carfax report. You cant afford to not buy this gem.

Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had someone request a copy of the Carfax to my email. I'll post it here in case anyone else is interested in it

Attachments

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
I got $9K off MSRP on my Sting Gray Moab, brand new, not damaged in transport. From what I see discounts are not so deep now only 3 weeks later due to demand.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 pictures and a 9 minute walk around video now posted to our site for those interested

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you share the dealerships or zip codes? where we live we see 4k in discounts..

and agreed on not worth buying a used damage when you can buy new for similar price.
Like I said in previous posts, we're open for offers. Email is the best way to get a hold of me

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
If you're wondering where the line is for the deal on this Jeep, here is what I offered:

44K out the door or
45K out the door with the $100 deductible lifetime warranty

The response was (with no counter-offer):

upload_2018-11-16_13-53-14.png

Maybe my offer was a little under, but the sticker on my JL was almost $53.9K and I got it for $47.6k cash.

5-6% off invoice is roughly 11-12% off sticker.

With this Mojitio being "Used" and "Damaged in Transit", what would an offer look like to you guys?

Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just to add...mine was $46.2 OTD. My 18 was optioned the same as this, with the exception of mine having cloth seats and dual tops - which pretty much makes it a wash (maybe the Mojito would be $500 more MSRP).

In addition, financing will be higher on a used vehicle than new - roughly 1 point higher at my financial institution. You have someone finance half of the purchase price and you’re looking at an additional $1000 over the course of the loan.

@chevymitchell, I’m surprised you were turned down considering what new Jeeps are going for. Either the OP has too much invested or he’s trying to take someone to the cleaners.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you're wondering where the line is for the deal on this Jeep, here is what I offered:

44K out the door or
45K out the door with the $100 deductible lifetime warranty

The response was (with no counter-offer):

upload_2018-11-16_13-53-14.png

Maybe my offer was a little under, but the sticker on my JL was almost $53.9K and I got it for $47.6k cash.

5-6% off invoice is roughly 11-12% off sticker.

With this Mojitio being "Used" and "Damaged in Transit", what would an offer look like to you guys?
So you got roughly $6,000 off a new one but want roughly $10,000 off one that once had $1,500 damage to it. Damage that wasn't even repaired, but replaced with new parts, by not Joe's repair shop, but FCA themselves.

Not sure what your issue with me is, following me to comment on my other thread, and going to the lengths to reply to everything in this one. I believe the vast majority on this forum are extremely well educated, (I've had the great pleasure of meeting many in person and assisting with their new JL, and everyone of them was and is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect that is Jeep) enough so to come to a decision for themselves on whether this, or anything else I post in this forum, be something they should or should not be interested in. Clearly, you've made your point, this isn't something that would work for you. Despite your persistence to follow me around on here all day, I'm not sure what you are trying to gain out of your efforts.

To the question about financing this vehicle, because this vehicle is still on MSO, the majority of banks will look at this as new.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So you got roughly $6,000 off a new one but want roughly $10,000 off one that once had $1,500 damage to it. Damage that wasn't even repaired, but replaced with new parts, by not Joe's repair shop, but FCA themselves.

Not sure what your issue with me is, following me to comment on my other thread, and going to the lengths to reply to everything in this one. I believe the vast majority on this forum are extremely well educated, (I've had the great pleasure of meeting many in person and assisting with their new JL, and everyone of them was and is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect that is Jeep) enough so to come to a decision for themselves on whether this, or anything else I post in this forum, be something they should or should not be interested in. Clearly, you've made your point, this isn't something that would work for you. Despite your persistence to follow me around on here all day, I'm not sure what you are trying to gain out of your efforts.

To the question about financing this vehicle, because this vehicle is still on MSO, the majority of banks will look at this as new.
Just so we are on the same page...

In your initial post, you tell us how you are giving us a once in a lifetime deal because it’s “used” but not really and because of the damage that was repaired.

Then you find out you’re asking more before taxes, tags, and fees than many of us are getting similarly equipped Jeeps for out the door.

Then when you get called out on it, the $1500 in damage isn’t that big of a deal and shouldn’t be a factor in having the price reduced.

Can’t have it both ways.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just so we are on the same page...

In your initial post, you tell us how you are giving us a once in a lifetime deal because it’s “used” but not really and because of the damage that was repaired.

Then you find out you’re asking more before taxes, tags, and fees than many of us are getting similarly equipped Jeeps for out the door.

Then when you get called out on it, the $1500 in damage isn’t that big of a deal and shouldn’t be a factor in having the price reduced.

Can’t have it both ways.
I know exactly what you guys are buying these Jeeps for, I sell them at those prices every day, to members of this fourm. Not arguing what I posted isn't higher than that, as I've said, make me an offer. But how do you expect to get $4,000 more than a new one on a vehicle that once had roughly $1,500 in damage then repaired. The damage is not still on the car and doesn't show on the Carfax. Maybe you want to offer $1,000 less than what it was at invoice minus 5%, maybe $1,500, or a tad more, maybe that's an reasonable offer, but how do you justify $4,000 more?

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer

Don't get too excited, man.

Do yourself a favor and ask your used car manager to give you a trade in value for this Jeep you're selling with 5 or 10k miles on it. That's in perfect condition, no issues, and I wanted to trade into a 2019, let's say. (because I like adaptive cruise control)

I did this with mine for sh*ts and giggles with Koons last week. My JL is a nicely equipped Rubicon with that fancy $53k sticker price. Mine has 9000 miles on it and they offered me $36k. That's $13k below invoice for a Jeep that was delivered to me in May. I've purchased a lot of new vehicles and I'm well aware that the value off the lot takes a massive hit, as it should.

This Mojito you're offering is used and has had many parts replaced and it hasn't even been sold to someone yet. The offer I gave you was a serious offer. The used car trade-in value was considered in my offer. That's my justification.

As for the winch for $801, I was outbid to $802, anyway.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.