Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
This^

Thanks @Xingpao for the assist. Not sure why we even had to explain this one. :facepalm:

You don’t need to face palm. I didn’t ask for an explanation. I get the joke.

My point is. There’s colors available. I’m sure 2019 will bring some shades you’re happier with.
Sponsored

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation

My point is. There’s colors available. I’m sure 2019 will bring some shades you’re happier with.
I am not unhappy, lol. Already bought a black one bud. Sorry to str

Not about being happy. Already bought a nice shiny new black one. But again, you asked the question, and I answered. You clearly still don't get it, lol. Have a good one bud.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
You must not get it man but you did ask.

They currently have 3 colors of gray:

Billet Silver Metallic
Sting-Gray
Granite Crystal Metallic
Plus Black and Bright White if you push the definition of gray.

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
Plus Black and Bright White if you push the definition of gray.
hahahaah....Yeah, I guess I got the dark dark dark dark dark midnight gray edition, LOL....I guess I lose!

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I am not unhappy, lol. Already bought a black one bud. Sorry to str

Not about being happy. Already bought a nice shiny new black one. But again, you asked the question, and I answered. You clearly still don't get it, lol. Have a good one bud.
I get it. Congrats on your extra dark gray Jeep. ::not sarcasm::

Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Not sure it's bitching so much, but 3 shades of grey out of 9 colors is quite a large % that could have been Gobi or olive drab or another popular color people love.
I agree completely- but then I looked around my parking lot at work. Black/white/silver account for roughly 90% of what I can see. Red shows up, some tan or green. But if that hold true- we are the cause for the excessive grey scale. Humans keep buying it!

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The point was that if they are going to bring out "special editions", it would kind of make sense to make it a special color. Not one that looks like a stock Rubicon.

I posted earlier, but a idea would be like a "Jurassic" edition and have like a blue and green combo. Something to really make it pop!

Xingpao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I love the color. What’s the over/ under on the on the price? $60k?
If it is 60k there must be some important additions that can't be seen in the photo. Badass leather seats for starters, instead of the lower end leather available now, off road pages, and other useful items. My goodness, 60k wranglers are nigh upon us!

Xingpao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I agree completely- but then I looked around my parking lot at work. Black/white/silver account for roughly 90% of what I can see. Red shows up, some tan or green. But if that hold true- we are the cause for the excessive grey scale. Humans keep buying it!

I think black, red and white are the most popular colors by far and sales reflect that. Grey, I'm not sure about.

Disclaimer: I have a billet JLUR and wanted a sting grey, so I'm not against grey.

Sponsored

chessiehokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR; Previous: 1978 Jeep CJ-7; M151A2 (3/64 Armor, 3rd Infantry Division).
Looks like BFG KM2 M/T tires mounted... surprised that it's not the new KM3.

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
The point was that if they are going to bring out "special editions", it would kind of make sense to make it a special color. Not one that looks like a stock Rubicon.

I posted earlier, but a idea would be like a "Jurassic" edition and have like a blue and green combo. Something to really make it pop!
Not to jump into the battle, but if was a "Jurassic Edition", wouldn't it be...um...gray? haha!! Just kiddin' around. I actually agree the special edition should be a completely different color than gray...however....I do like all the shades myself (see signature). :rock: :like:

Jeep-Wrangler-Cars-in-Jurassic-Park.jpg

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
All cats are grey

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited

Yeah. You’re right. My apologies.

I wouldn’t think something that’s a “Moab” edition would be gray.

Maybe someone just put their own sticker on it? Or some fake dealer made special edition

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Not to jump into the battle, but if was a "Jurassic Edition", wouldn't it be...um...gray? haha!! Just kiddin' around. I actually agree the special edition should be a completely different color than gray...however....I do like all the shades myself (see signature). :rock: :like:

Jeep-Wrangler-Cars-in-Jurassic-Park.jpg
LOL OH god! you had to go there. I just got my blood pressure down and now I see this!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.