old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Get used to it, This is all new to me, I use to go to the dealer for purchase, oil changes and yearly inspection, with JEEP you will live at the dealership so pick one that has a nice lounge good internet and some pretty girls that work there.
And choose a dealership service dept. which can simply think , unlike in Cali .
Sponsored

Midwest22

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Get used to it, This is all new to me, I use to go to the dealer for purchase, oil changes and yearly inspection, with JEEP you will live at the dealership so pick one that has a nice lounge good internet and some pretty girls that work there.
LOL! I know just about all the ladies and service techs at my dealership. Im thinking of even adding their shuttle driver to my Christmas card list. I feel like he's my personal chauffeur when I don't have a loaner car in my possession. Honestly I have to say they are all super cool. Then again Im probably the rare customer that doesn't argue and scream when my vehicle is in their service bay for a month(s) at a time. Its only life after all!

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I know just about all the ladies and service techs at my dealership.
I thought there was something weird about the Cali service depts. , but having ladies for techs is extra weird , because they cannot think even worse than the other Cali employees .
Sponsored