• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2018 JLU Sport S - BRIGHT WHITE / Soft top

JEEPIAN

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2DR
6 month old JLU. Almost entirely highway driving, a little trailing in J Tree and Death Valley. No issues, bumps, scrapes or accidents. Totally clean.

Asking 30k.

Still under warranty for 4.5 more years. Has a few free oil changes awaiting at the dealership. Has a bunch of upgrades from the factory like the Granite Crystal wheels, all-terrain tires, garage door opener, black Sunrider soft top, all-weather floor mats, sill guards, and a great sound system (I mix music and do the 'car test' in the Jeep to check my mixes). Oddly the lightest manual transmission I've ever driven, and I've driven everything from tractors to vintage sports cars to daily drivers. Hands down, the easiest clutch.

I've a few add-ons: Rugged Ridge rocker guards, Rugged Ridge 2" hitch and wiring, custom hard shell cargo cover with D-rings. It's ready for you to continue the customization.

I have the title and original window sticker in hand.

Selling because I'm getting a 2 door JL. I like the utility of the JLU, but 2dr is more my speed.

My 2dr is supposed to be in any day now so I'm hoping to sell fast, hence the low price.

I'm just outside downtown Los Angeles.

DSC07065.jpg

DSC08648.jpg

DSC08650.jpg

DSC08651.jpg

DSC08657.jpg

DSC08659.jpg

DSC08661.jpg

DSC08663.jpg

DSC08670.jpg

DSC08671.jpg

DSC08672.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JEEPIAN

JEEPIAN

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2DR
nice price and jeep. how many miles?
Thanks. She's been great but I'm switching to a 2dr.

I'm about to hit 12300 on it. A potential buyer is seeing it on Friday, so it's pretty much parked until then.
Sponsored