2018 JLU Sport Build

jlusportstinger

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I am currently driving my stock tires into the ground and have been trying to find the right combination of wheel and tire size for my 2018 jlu sport. Everything i have read and seen says i CAN fit 33" tires on the vehicle with no changes to the suspension. I definitley want a bigger/wider tire, as well as a larger rim. Right now i want a wheel size of 20x10 -25mm and tire size of 33x12.50R20LT, but feel i may need spacers. Any recommendation and pictures are welcomed !! Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Donevan.Ausborn

First Name
Donevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangle JLU Sport S 2.0, 03 VTX 1800 C
I am currently driving my stock tires into the ground and have been trying to find the right combination of wheel and tire size for my 2018 jlu sport. Everything i have read and seen says i CAN fit 33" tires on the vehicle with no changes to the suspension. I definitley want a bigger/wider tire, as well as a larger rim. Right now i want a wheel size of 20x10 -25mm and tire size of 33x12.50R20LT, but feel i may need spacers. Any recommendation and pictures are welcomed !! Thanks in advance!
I’m trying to do something very similar, just put rubicon take off suspension on the jeep and ordered 1.75 in spacers for the tires and I’m going to throw them on till I get 33s