• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona 2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Truax

First Name
Brennen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm selling my 2018 JL Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. I really don't want to let it go, but we just found out we have a child on the way. $41,000
*30,100 miles
*Roam Offroad Front Bumper
*Roam Offroad Armor Steps
*Roam Offroad Tire Carrier/Bumper
*American Adventure Labs Fender Brace
*Rock Krawler 2.5"Lift
*Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shocks
*Ironman 37 12.5 17 Tires with 4K miles
*Pro Comp Rockwell Wheels
*Artec Front Inner Wheel Well Liner
*20" Light Bar
*Tazer
IMG_20190929_131404_026.jpg
20191110_162453.jpg
20191110_162256.jpg
Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Congrats on the kid! Great looking Jeep. Free bump from me.

maxjlu

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl
Congrats on the babe! Nice build, eyes on the Roam rear bumper with tire carrier!
Sponsored