• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 2018 JL Rubicon Plastic front bumper

DaveF

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
$200 complete front bumper, air dam, and close out panel. Pick up only Orange County

AE5FFABE-D03D-459B-BB63-3EA7E75C20CC.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
DaveF

DaveF

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
PM me proof you are USAF and snail mail me a check for $250 I will be happy to deliver it to Compton, CA.

OP
OP
DaveF

DaveF

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Nope, if you need it that fast I am not your guy. Good luck!!

jimmyjames82

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK 2013
Occupation
Teacher
Not sure why you want snail mail bc it's 2019 and money can be transferred to you instantly. I don't even own a check book and don't know anyone under the age of 40 that does. Anyways have a great day.

jimmyjames82

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK 2013
Occupation
Teacher
To clarify your confusion. If you had sent me a check and verification you were overseas, active duty military as you claimed, I would have proudly torn up your check, thanked you for your service, and delivered the bumper to your shipper for free. Instead the only thing you sent were insults......

Anyways, to ensure I have a great day. If there are any military guys/gals in SoCal that want a Rubicon bumper as described its yours FREE!!!! Just come pick it up!!
Well shit you're a damn good guy after all. Cheers! Thanks for the thoughts and support.

edit: BTW sorry if you felt they were insults. I just really don't use a checkbook and I thought it was a weird request. If only I knew your true intentions. Either way you're a solid guy.
Sponsored