• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2018+ JL Rubicon Axles For Sale

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
2018+ Wrangler Rubicon JL Dana 44 AdvanTEK Axles Front & Rear Take-Offs; 4.10 Ratio

Clean - Low Mileage Dana 44 Axles with front and rear locking differentials and dual piston front brakes. Perfect for any 2018+ JL Sport or Sahara owners looking for an axle upgrade to run up to a 37 in tire.

Please inquire if interested:

Asking: $4,999.99 + Free Shipping within the Continental US

20190712_094630.jpg
18-dsp-146-br-advantek-4-page-bro-rev_v2-callouts.jpg
Sponsored

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Man do I wish I had the money.
Good luck with the sell. I’m sure they will go quick.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Damn good luck with the sale!

Sponsored

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sarge Green Willys
Occupation
UPS
Interested. What about wiring for lockers and abs?

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
UPS
I think I'll pass on these. I was thinking about doing an axle swap before I saw your axles but I think it would be to much for me to do even with help. Just wondering, where in Florida are you? I'll be in Vero Beach next week on vacation. If you were close I might take a look.

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
UPS
Had an idea. There is a place close to me that builds axles and does lots of work on Jeeps. East Coast Gear Supply. I'll call the tomorrow and see if they can give me an estimate to install them.

OP
OP
DietStartsMonday
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Had an idea. There is a place close to me that builds axles and does lots of work on Jeeps. East Coast Gear Supply. I'll call the tomorrow and see if they can give me an estimate to install them.
Sounds good. It shouldn’t be too hard of a swap. Your factory control arms should line right up with factory tabs.. I suppose the hardest will be the wiring - but really all it is is plugging in the harness and running it up into the cab. I think the sport has the provision where the rubicon locker and sway bar disconnect goes - Grab one of those and a programmer like the tazer by z automotive to enable lockers and change your gear ratio and you’re all set for the most part

Sponsored

bull1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Sounds good. It shouldn’t be too hard of a swap. Your factory control arms should line right up with factory tabs.. I suppose the hardest will be the wiring - but really all it is is plugging in the harness and running it up into the cab. I think the sport has the provision where the rubicon locker and sway bar disconnect goes - Grab one of those and a programmer like the tazer by z automotive to enable lockers and change your gear ratio and you’re all set for the most part
Where in Florida are you located?

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Still for sale?

Zader

First Name
Steve