Sponsored

2018 JL Order Banks Close 7/19 (Some Trims Already Closed)

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
I ordered mine February 13 and got it April 21. If you ordered in February as well and it hasn’t been built, I’d cancel and order a 2019 in 2 months. Something is definitely wrong or went wrong.
I Ordered a a turbo 4 door Rubicon notvone Turbo has been shipped yet , supposedly they are to begin shipping this week,
Sponsored

Mtenna99

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
Clubs

I just ordered my 18 jlur in OB and Jeep has already accepted the order. So i don’t guess 7/19 was accurate?
Yay good to hear congrats! Did you order LED’s? Placing mine soon dealer said those we restricted when he looked for me...

Blonson

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL WRANGLER
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered yesterday at noon. Nothing like last minute huh? Hoping it’s a 4-5 wk wait and not 8-10
Lol I'm in Jersey and did the same thing. Ordered at 2:30. Did you go through Koons??

Hubtech

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OB JKUR
Lol I'm in Jersey and did the same thing. Ordered at 2:30. Did you go through Koons??
No, My local dealer took enough care of me to not bother with the koons deal and travel etc would have negated the savings. JLUR, 24R, Infotainment, cloth seats, automatic, painted fenders, hard top, LEDs are on stop order, so i skipped them sadly. Pre-tax was 45,800, same build from Koons was like 43.5. SOOOO, now i gots to wait.

Blonson

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL WRANGLER
Vehicle Showcase
No, My local dealer took enough care of me to not bother with the koons deal and travel etc would have negated the savings. JLUR, 24R, Infotainment, cloth seats, automatic, painted fenders, hard top, LEDs are on stop order, so i skipped them sadly. Pre-tax was 45,800, same build from Koons was like 43.5. SOOOO, now i gots to wait.
The wait is on! Sadly my local dealer that I had a good relationship with, who was $2000 over Koons just called today and said they could do 6% under invoice. I was like WTF! and now the whole July 19th thing may have been wrong. That was the only reason I pulled the trigger that day. I didn't want to wait til November to order and get it in mid January. Well, you can't buy a TV and keep going back to the store, sooner rather than later you'll see it on sale for less than what you bought it for. Just kind of have to forget about it.

Sponsored

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
I ordered mine February 13 and got it April 21. If you ordered in February as well and it hasn’t been built, I’d cancel and order a 2019 in 2 months. Something is definitely wrong or went wrong.
He ordered the 2.0, 2.0 went wrong.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
The wait is on! Sadly my local dealer that I had a good relationship with, who was $2000 over Koons just called today and said they could do 6% under invoice. I was like WTF! and now the whole July 19th thing may have been wrong. That was the only reason I pulled the trigger that day. I didn't want to wait til November to order and get it in mid January. Well, you can't buy a TV and keep going back to the store, sooner rather than later you'll see it on sale for less than what you bought it for. Just kind of have to forget about it.
Can I ask who that dealer was?

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
My dealer just told me he could still order a 3.6 Rubicon. Just no LED or steel bumpers.

Sponsored

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
Yup, same boat. I just hope the orange is still available. Damn it. First world problems I suppose.
I Wanted to wait for the 19s but got an order in last day of this cycle so I could be assured Id get orange!

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I Wanted to wait for the 19s but got an order in last day of this cycle so I could be assured Id get orange!
I'd like to get orange also, but decided to wait on the 19's (bigger down payment, see 19 options, give aftermarket a chance to catch up, maybe see the truck version or Bronco first). I do want the good lights and steel bumpers. If I miss out on orange, there will be probably be another color I want (I like red also).

But you will be enjoying yours before me mine.

gentryTX

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Guess it’s back to waiting for a 19 for me. No LED no deal.
I bought my JLUR off the lot at the end of January. It was the basic dealer order...no steel bumper, no LEDs, no aux switches...I have loved every second of the 10,500 miles I've driven in it. With that being said, I probably would have waited a couple months to put in my own order just to add the LED lights. Went from a recent model BMW which had headlights that turned with the car to what seems like two maglites dutct taped to both sides of my Jeep.

Outwest970

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
So put in my order today (2018 Rubicon JLU) - Restrictions included:

3.6L 2018 Rubicon (restricted - JLJS74)
BF Goodrich LT285/70R17C tires (restricted - TT4)
LED Lighting Group (restricted - AD6)

Ordered 24R, 8-speed auto, leather, 3-piece blk hardtop, steel bumpers, electronic infotainment, cold weather, LED, body color fender flares.

Hoping it'll see the light of day, but we shall see.
Sponsored