Sponsored

2018 JL Order Banks Close 7/19 (Some Trims Already Closed)

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty crazy, I ordered my Ruby on 1-22-18 and just gotit on 7-14-18, however-

I'm Nevada and I was to[d that any orders from the WEST can take up to 30 days after production is complete

W.E.

JIMBO
Hey Jimbo this is (Jimac) from OKLA my order 1-24-18 2dr red rubi came in 7-4-18 dealer closed pickup 7-6-18 cash deal long time coming. So glad you got yours we listed next to each other on check list forever.

BF40F570-5EC9-4F22-8583-71CB48654CE0.jpeg

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
@JAY someone just posted here that 2018 Rubi's could not be ordered any longer...can you confirm? (I put my order in last night and dealer said he was going to order today but haven't heard back yet)

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
@JAY someone just posted here that 2018 Rubi's could not be ordered any longer...can you confirm? (I put my order in last night and dealer said he was going to order today but haven't heard back yet)
Did you order the Turbo if not you can order a Rubicon till tomorrow I believe turbo orders are closed

Sponsored

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
Did you order the Turbo if not you can order a Rubicon till tomorrow I believe turbo orders are closed
Nah..went with the tried and true 3.6. I thought tomorrow was the cut-off but also saw the post a couple days ago from Jay that a few models had already been cut off, so was just wondering...

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Nah..went with the tried and true 3.6. I thought tomorrow was the cut-off but also saw the post a couple days ago from Jay that a few models had already been cut off, so was just wondering...
You should be good , just Turbo shut down

cscotty63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Punk'N Rubicon and 1969 Firebird 400
Vehicle Showcase
I was just told by my dealer I am going through to order my Rubi by email yesterday evening that the order banks will close on the 19th at 1700, which I am assuming is Eastern since we are both on that time and that the 2019 JL order banks would not open until sometimew in Sept. :(
I was getting ready to order my 18, guess I will be waiting and getting a 19.

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I heard from a dealer today that the LED Lighting group is on back order any car ordered with it might not go through.
I been waiting since 2/16 for Turbo not one delivered yet

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
I heard from a dealer today that the LED Lighting group is on back order any car ordered with it might not go through.
I Had that on my order too...damn

GUS&SAND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Hi everybody,
I ordred my JLU Rubicon one month ago. Today my dealer called me, to told me that the LED lights option was not available anymore.
Did someone heard something about that?

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
I been waiting since 2/16 for Turbo not one delivered yet
I didn’t order the 2 liter but my orders been back and forth between D1 and D for 6 weeks. I finally cancelled it. I just couldn’t justify waiting any longer for a 18 when the 19’s are a few months away. Why take a vehicle that’s essentially a model year old even though it’s brand new. No dealer is going to drop the price as the vehicle is really a leftover. I’d rather buy a vehicle and drive a years worth of depreciation then buy a new one with a years worth on it. Now the wait to order a 19 starts.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I didn’t order the 2 liter but my orders been back and forth between D1 and D for 6 weeks. I finally cancelled it. I just couldn’t justify waiting any longer for a 18 when the 19’s are a few months away. Why take a vehicle that’s essentially a model year old even though it’s brand new. No dealer is going to drop the price as the vehicle is really a leftover. I’d rather buy a vehicle and drive a years worth of depreciation then buy a new one with a years worth on it. Now the wait to order a 19 starts.
September 12th the orders open. Set your clocks.
Sponsored