Sponsored

2018 JL , LED headlights - aftermarket available?

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase
Do you still have them??
And if i read right? those would be plug and play, along with a dealer flash to activate the features?

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
So excited about the quake led headlights. Now I just need to wait till after our wedding for wife to approve this purchase lol. Maybe come September, even more options will become available.

Lobstah_JLUR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon
Thank you Iron Cross for posting! My name is Rob Reid, sales manager for Quake Led. We are the manufacturer of the first to market JL led headlight. If you have any questions on our JL LED headlight, our exclusive "Quad-Lock" or any other of Quake LED products feel free to call or email me any time. If you are a retailer, wholesaler or Jeep Dealership and would like incredibly deep discounts on Quake products my contact info is below. A link to our latest digital catalog is here. Thank you!

[email protected]
720-576-0157
Are you all going to be coming out with one that has a DRL option? Got a rubicon with halogens because I wanted to choose my own LED lighting option, but not finding any with halos included. Thanks

Sponsored

IronCrossAutomotive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon/2018 JLU Sport
Are you all going to be coming out with one that has a DRL option? Got a rubicon with halogens because I wanted to choose my own LED lighting option, but not finding any with halos included. Thanks
The Quake headlight uses the RGB Accent lighting as the DRL.

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
Will keep an eye out for pics and reviews of your headlights! are there upcoming designs in the works?
Yes there are going to be a few different options in the future. At the moment we are just trying to keep up with the high demand for the original design. After we fulfill backorders we will begin production on chrome and other designs.

fefe2018

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
I ordered the Quake Led headlights last week. The order status is still Processing. I will post some pictures and do a review once I get it. Hopefully Quake LED will ship it out soon.

“...literally the exact same light...” please provide a link to this exact same light if you found it. Then we can compare apples to apples. You can find SIMILAR looking products for other model Wranglers. Do you understand how much it costs to open new manufacturing molds for products? How much it costs to develop and produce new electrical connectors for the JL vs the JK? The components and technology used in their lights is not even close to the same level as the other manufacturers. Quake has been a fantastic partner for us and I would trust their products 100%.

Dadawada

First Name
Barrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited, 2020 Honda Goldwing Bagger
Occupation
Network Technology Executive
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if this is what you would want, but you can order the rubicon fenders and they come with the LEDs installed
That is what I thought. I have a JL Rubicon built mid last month (June) and NONE of the lights except the tail lights were LEDs. Very disappointing. the JKs came with LEDs or so I was told. So when I purchased mine I assumed ALL the lights, not just the tail lights, were LEDs. To add to that, you cannot get OEM LEDs for your Rubicon right now. I was told by a number of sources they are being redesigned for some reason and will not be available until late summer early fall at the earliest.

So I am installing these for the headlights and the same companies other LED bulbs for the rest of the lights.

https://www.racesportinc.com/h13-led-g3-kit.html

Sponsored

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
First to market! Sit back and relax JL owners. Our aftermarket plug and play retrofit JL LED Headlight and Fog Lights are here and packed full of features that other so-called LED companies haven’t even dreamt about yet.

This patent pending design headlight comes stock with adjustable High/Low beams, DRL Accent Lighting (Bluetooth controler included), built in Amber Turn Signals and real high power 5W Osram Diodes all jamming through a 4D projector lens design. Our impact resistant aluminum optic ring design provides a watertight seal. Built in our German TUV approved factory and not someone else’s. Quake LED only uses High Quality Diodes, PCB Boards, Resistors and oversized off-road durable Wiring. Durable powder coating and marine grade epoxies will provide you with the comfort of knowing this light will last as long your Jeep does. Try saying that about those mass-produced, el cheapo lights found on the Internet. You get what you pay for.

These easy to install headlights connect with Quake LED’s Easy Link, Quad-Lock Pro and Interlock Controllers giving you endless linking and control possibilities.

LED Head Lights - In-stock

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-led-headlight-w-turn-signal-direct-replacement-75-watt-rgb-accent/

LED Fog Lights - In-stock

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-led-fog-light-direct-replacement-30-watt-rgb-accent/

JLWF_head-foglights.jpg

Last edited:

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
First to market! Sit back and relax JL owners. Our aftermarket plug and play retrofit JL LED Headlight and Fog Lights are here and packed full of features that other so-called LED companies haven’t even dreamt about yet.

This patent pending design headlight comes stock with adjustable High/Low beams, DRL Accent Lighting (Bluetooth controler included), built in Amber Turn Signals and real high power 5W Osram Diodes all jamming through a 4D projector lens design. Our impact resistant aluminum optic ring design provides a watertight seal. Built in our German TUV approved factory and not someone else’s. Quake LED only uses High Quality Diodes, PCB Boards, Resistors and oversized off-road durable Wiring. Durable powder coating and marine grade epoxies will provide you with the comfort of knowing this light will last as long your Jeep does. Try saying that about those mass-produced, el cheapo lights found on the Internet. You get what you pay for.

These easy to install headlights connect with Quake LED’s Easy Link, Quad-Lock Pro and Interlock Controllers giving you endless linking and control possibilities.

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-led-headlight-w-turn-signal-direct-replacement-75-watt-rgb-accent/

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-led-fog-light-direct-replacement-30-watt-rgb-accent/

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 JL , LED headlights - aftermarket available? {filename}
Is that the price for a pair or individual on the headlights?

Lobstah_JLUR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 JL , LED headlights - aftermarket available? {filename}
So in order to control them, do I need to by one of those controllers you mentioned? The description says they are Bluetooth... so can I just buy these lights and control with Bluetooth? Or do I also need to buy a separate controller?

TexasAG90

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
VP of Sales
Thinking hard about ordering these. Guess I am a little confused with the DRL's. Is there a replacement bulb to go in the fenders so those arent halogen anymore or so you just turn the DRL's off?
Sponsored