2018 JL headunit question

petar7408

First Name
Petar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
So we didn't get the upgraded audio system because its not a big deal to us, I think that was a mistake but I have what I have.. My BIGGEST grip in the world with it is that (when I connect my phone and play music on it) we have to turn up the volume to near max, which is fine- but everytime we turn off the car- it changes from bluetooth input to just radio and so the radio turns on insanely loud. Nothing I can do changes this setting. I know i'm not the only one, is there a fix for this? The problem is the stupid "accept" message that comes on everytime we start the car, so i cant turn down the radio volume for about 6-8 seconds, and it just blasts and looks ridiculous when we are not in our own driveway. Please help!! thanks
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
So we didn't get the upgraded audio system because its not a big deal to us, I think that was a mistake but I have what I have.. My BIGGEST grip in the world with it is that (when I connect my phone and play music on it) we have to turn up the volume to near max, which is fine- but everytime we turn off the car- it changes from bluetooth input to just radio and so the radio turns on insanely loud. Nothing I can do changes this setting. I know i'm not the only one, is there a fix for this? The problem is the stupid "accept" message that comes on everytime we start the car, so i cant turn down the radio volume for about 6-8 seconds, and it just blasts and looks ridiculous when we are not in our own driveway. Please help!! thanks
You should check if you actually turned up the volume on your phone. Sometimes the actual output volume from your phone is low.
My iPhone does this.

OP
OP
petar7408

petar7408

First Name
Petar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I use the same phone in my mustang and its always at the top level for volume. The problem is the Jeep switches to regular radio when turned off.. the mustang stays on bluetooth (even if a phone isn't connected)

but yes, phone volume is set at max always.
Sponsored