• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2018 JL hardtop for sale

Awilhelm

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 4door JL
Selling 2018 JL hardtop. 3 piece set with Freedom panel storage bag. Used for 1 year, excellent condition - replaced with a soft top and no Ionger need.

Pittsburgh Pa
$2000 obo
Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
IBTM

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Selling 2018 JL hardtop. 3 piece set with Freedom panel storage bag. Used for 1 year, excellent condition - replaced with a soft top and no Ionger need.

Pittsburgh Pa
$2000 obo

wrong section

Sponsored

PMillan

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Selling my 4DR Hard top as well in Houston metro area with freedome panels. I'll even throw in a full-length Spiderweb Sunshade!
(816)510-6837

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport Unlimited (JLU)
Occupation
Data Analysis, Photographer
I have a black JLU hardtop with freedom panels, panel bag and all hardwood necessary. It also has the added option of the mopar headliner (from factory is a $500 add on). I'm also located pretty close to you in NJ (08055).

Currently it is priced at $1750 and i'm also open to trades and trades plus cash. PM me if you are interested.