• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia 2018 JL 2 Door Sport 9k miles 35s Lift Motobilt Extras

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
8/13/19: Someone needs a great Jeep for $30k! Dealer offered $28,000 on trade. Work situation has changed as well so I'll be driving a lot more.

UPDATE: Need to move by 8/13 if possible otherwise I'll have to pay Georgia sales tax on a Jeep I've already paid tax on in Florida.

Make an offer, you might be surprised!

$32k $30k obo

Located in Tiger, Georgia 30576.

My wife has decided she wants a boat so I guess I'm going to be in the market for a truck. This was gonna be a badass project but I guess sometimes you gotta compromise. Jeep has been off road only a handful of times, was going to swap Dynatrac 60s in with 40s but never got the chance. I am located in Rabun County, GA just north of Tallulah Falls.

Trade for lifted Tacoma Off Road or stock TRD Pro, 2016+ V6.

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
2.0 Turbo (turbo sounds awesome with intake and exhaust!)
8-speed Automatic
2 Door Sport
8k miles
Sting Gray
Tinted Windows
(5) 20x12 XD Clamp Wheels
(5) 35x12.50x20 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro
Artec Plate Relocation Bracket
Motobilt Front Winch Bumper
Motobilt Rear Bumper
Warn VR8-S Winch
JCR Rock Sliders
Skyjacker 2.5 inch lift (shocks and coils, not spacers)
aFe High Tuck Exhaust
Factor55 Fairlead
Factor55 Prolink
S&B Cold Air Intake
More stuff I'm possibly missing. I'll take my sub and amp but Jeep will be pre-wired for that as well.

I work from home so mileage won't change much.

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Anybody got any pricing input? I know I'm not getting my money back for mods, but I feel like this is a clean Jeep and a quality build for pretty good money.

JoshuaaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody got any pricing input? I know I'm not getting my money back for mods, but I feel like this is a clean Jeep and a quality build for pretty good money.
I think you’re in the ballpark with that price.

OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Jeep is still here. I'd like to move it by the end of the season before selling to Vroom.

I've had a couple of tire kickers but no $ yet.

jimmydarnell

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL sport
Cant believe this is still here. Great deal. Would like to see someone try and find a better deal. Good luck.

Sponsored

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Great deal tbh...itll sell just give it time...that's a bad ass looking Jeep

NCBound

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
I need the increased towing capacity otherwise I would consider selling my JLUS to buy yours. Everything you added/updated is exactly what I want my build to look like. And everything my wife has already shot down... lol. But honestly, that is a gorgeous Jeep

OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Thanks for the kind words, turns out moving a year old Jeep is incredibly difficult! Understandable, I guess.

OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Need to move this by August 13 if possible. Accepting offers...

TJGMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Landcruiser
Do you have any interest in a trade for a 2010 Ford Raptor? Extended cab with 6.2 l V8?

Sponsored

OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Do you have any interest in a trade for a 2010 Ford Raptor? Extended cab with 6.2 l V8?
Unfortunately, it’s just not the right time with us picking up a distressed property last week. Would have loved to have tried to work something a month ago.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Best of luck to you!

Have you tried Facebook marketplace? When selling my old YJ I had zero luck with all the normal websites. I put it on FB and had numerous serious offers (though slightly lowball) within a week. Then after about 10 days a guy came and got it for $200 less than my asking price, which I admit was optimistic to begin with.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Damn that's too nice of a deal with those mods. I'd pull out all the parts you added and return to stock and you could still sell for that 28K + make your money back on the adding.

OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Damn that's too nice of a deal with those mods. I'd pull out all the parts you added and return to stock and you could still sell for that 28K + make your money back on the adding.
I definitely would. But I sold the bumpers and stock tires because I didn’t have space. Literally threw the old intake and exhaust away the day after I put the other stuff in.

OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Best of luck to you!

Have you tried Facebook marketplace? When selling my old YJ I had zero luck with all the normal websites. I put it on FB and had numerous serious offers (though slightly lowball) within a week. Then after about 10 days a guy came and got it for $200 less than my asking price, which I admit was optimistic to begin with.
I have sold a ton of stuff on Marketplace but didn’t really think there was a demand for anything over 10k or so. I’ll throw it up there and see what happens.
Sponsored