• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia 2018 JL 2 Door Sport 9k miles 35s Lift Motobilt Extras

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I have sold a ton of stuff on Marketplace but didn’t really think there was a demand for anything over 10k or so. I’ll throw it up there and see what happens.
Yeah true. I actually meant to add that to my post. I see a lot of cars for over $10k on there but I think it is definitely better for the under-$10k market, especially when it comes to things like old YJs and TJs that could be impulse buys or restoration projects.
Sponsored

OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
I need the increased towing capacity otherwise I would consider selling my JLUS to buy yours. Everything you added/updated is exactly what I want my build to look like. And everything my wife has already shot down... lol. But honestly, that is a gorgeous Jeep

You have any interest in swapping parts? I will make you a killer deal for your stock stuff. I'll PM you too.

That goes for anybody interested in parts, I'm willing to swap my parts for yours minus the lift (unless you have the time/tools). PM me and let's make a deal.

OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Still here damn it. Maybe I should have taken the easy way out with Vroom, last interested party was out because no power locks/windows.

Skullfreak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Jeep Sahara
I still haven’t pulled the trigger on new one yet.
How’s much of a pain to add power windows and locks?

Sponsored

OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
As much as I hate to admit it, it's going to be cheaper for you to finance the cost into a Sport S. I'm not even sure a kit exists yet.

NCBound

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
OP
OP
joshp

joshp

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sport
Jeep still here. The worst thing that ever happened to 2 door Jeeps was 4 door Jeeps :LOL:

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
Jeep still here. The worst thing that ever happened to 2 door Jeeps was 4 door Jeeps :LOL:
Not interested in the Jeep (sorry, I have my own two-door money pit to tend to:giggle:) but do you have a sound clip of that exhaust?

Chipdude

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator And ‘14 FJ Cruiser
8/13/19: Someone needs a great Jeep for $30k! Dealer offered $28,000 on trade. Work situation has changed as well so I'll be driving a lot more.

UPDATE: Need to move by 8/13 if possible otherwise I'll have to pay Georgia sales tax on a Jeep I've already paid tax on in Florida.

Make an offer, you might be surprised!

$32k $30k obo

Located in Tiger, Georgia 30576.

My wife has decided she wants a boat so I guess I'm going to be in the market for a truck. This was gonna be a badass project but I guess sometimes you gotta compromise. Jeep has been off road only a handful of times, was going to swap Dynatrac 60s in with 40s but never got the chance. I am located in Rabun County, GA just north of Tallulah Falls.

Trade for lifted Tacoma Off Road or stock TRD Pro, 2016+ V6.

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
2.0 Turbo (turbo sounds awesome with intake and exhaust!)
8-speed Automatic
2 Door Sport
8k miles
Sting Gray
Tinted Windows
(5) 20x12 XD Clamp Wheels
(5) 35x12.50x20 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro
Artec Plate Relocation Bracket
Motobilt Front Winch Bumper
Motobilt Rear Bumper
Warn VR8-S Winch
JCR Rock Sliders
Skyjacker 2.5 inch lift (shocks and coils, not spacers)
aFe High Tuck Exhaust
Factor55 Fairlead
Factor55 Prolink
S&B Cold Air Intake
More stuff I'm possibly missing. I'll take my sub and amp but Jeep will be pre-wired for that as well.

I work from home so mileage won't change much.

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG
Still available??
Jay —-just north of you in Franklin
Not a requirement but any interest in trading with cash for my 2020 Gladiator?
Call or text me
828-332-1122

Sponsored

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
By any chance, are you interested in parting out the Motobilt bumpers? Would be willing to do a trade with cash for my Rubi Steel Bumper and stock sport rear...... 😂

randeeezy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JL Willys
I have sold a ton of stuff on Marketplace but didn’t really think there was a demand for anything over 10k or so. I’ll throw it up there and see what happens.
still available?
Sponsored