OP
aleko

aleko

First Name
alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon 2.0 turbo
You'd think Jeep would take care of CURRENT part supply issues before announcing TWO totally new powertrain options. Crazy...
You are right.

Advertisement

Beantown

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Manual
Update
Closing in on being the 4th month of this issue.
After several phone calls with Jeep and a few conversations with Darlene from JeepCare, it was made apparent that the whole situation is back to square one. Their aforementioned "update" consisted of just more of the same which is saying that they don't know anything. Zero progress/effort has been made by the company and parts manufacturer.
As large and resourceful of a company as they are, FCA/JeepCare basically told me keep waiting for the "next step". This to me is an empty response for the sake of just responding.

The huge company FCA in all their power cannot resolve a simple issue as this.
😡

guarnibl

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (on order), 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (crawler)
You've been waiting 4 months? I would have just sued by now... GL OP :( This is nuts.

Siblueg

First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Make a move, send a letter that implies a lawsuit is starting by requesting all communications, emails, faxes, etc. about your issue and send it to the owner of the dealership, sales manager, service manager, and the main tech responsible for repair. Sorta like a subpoena duces tecum in criminal court. An official letterhead with the right verbiage could get something moving.

OP
aleko

aleko

First Name
alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon 2.0 turbo
Today marks 5 months since this whole ordeal began. For those who don't know I had another thread about my warranty battle to replace a broken turbo. It also happens to be my birthday today. I have been told that in the absolute worst case scenario the car would be ready on today's date 1/6/2021. Today at 4pm they called and told me a nice little "We don't know when it'll be ready" And that's that.
I'm going to pursue legal action. The situation is so hopeless to have my car back from these guys that I'm willing to part ways with the extra $28k I've spent on it in parts, services, upgrades and modifications. At this point I want nothing less than for JEEP to buy the Rubicon back from me.
If you guys have any good recommendations in lawyers that have experience in handling these kinds of claims and cases, please feel free to share their info and contact details. This is in regards to the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and the Lemon Law
I appreciate you guy's support in the other thread I had made a while ago about this ordeal.
Thanks!

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Today marks 5 months since this whole ordeal began. For those who don't know I had another thread about my warranty battle to replace a broken turbo. It also happens to be my birthday today. I have been told that in the absolute worst case scenario the car would be ready on today's date 1/6/2021. Today at 4pm they called and told me a nice little "We don't know when it'll be ready" And that's that.
I'm going to pursue legal action. The situation is so hopeless to have my car back from these guys that I'm willing to part ways with the extra $28k I've spent on it in parts, services, upgrades and modifications. At this point I want nothing less than for JEEP to buy the Rubicon back from me.
If you guys have any good recommendations in lawyers that have experience in handling these kinds of claims and cases, please feel free to share their info and contact details. This is in regards to the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and the Lemon Law
I appreciate you guy's support in the other thread I had made a while ago about this ordeal.
Thanks!
Hi Alex, you asked for help in another thread.

First of all, Happy Birthday 🎁!

I had to fight FCA for my buyback through arbitration. It was stressful and I spent a lot of time preparing, but I won.

I filed here: https://www.ncdsusa.org/dispute-resolution-services/automotive-warranty-disputes.html

I submitted my notes from every conversation with the dealer or FCA, receipts, and email.

This is what I prepared for my hearing:
IMG_0796-4K.jpg

I made a semi-redacted version of that packet for another forum member to use as a guide. If you go through arbitration and would like a copy, send me a pm and I can send it to you.

Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement