2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Electrical Issues

thekidd69

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon 4 door
The past couple months have been hell, my Jeep has a mind of its own. First all the lights will turn on and off on the dash (every light, shift issues pops up, the wipers turn on and the worst part is that I can't steer the jeep. It is almost totally locks up, I can only make big turns. This happens to me daily, I have videos and have taken it to the dealership twice and they can't figure out or duplicate the issue. It is extremely frustrating and scary when I am going 55 mph and this happens. Anyone else have any issues like this or have any ideas where I should go from here? Thank you! Ken
Sponsored

Shaneyburke

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
same issues. replaced both batteries. Mechanic couldn't figure it out. Going to dealer on Friday

Marci Bostic

First Name
Marci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
There are a lot of threads on here about the same issue. I know, cause my 2018 Wrangler is doing the same damn thing. They say to change the CAN BUS behind the glove box (did that and it happened again a few days later). Also advised to change the main battery and the AUX battery (did that, it worked for a week and happened again) 😡. My Jeep is sitting at the dealership right now, where of course “they’ve never heard of this before”. Such bullshit. If you Google it, there are TONS of people having the same issue. I made a claim with Crystler Care and waiting to see where to go from here. Here is the number, I suggest you do the same 800-334-9200. Good luck…it’s incredibly frustrating.
Sponsored