• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual

Berkfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
only 30500miles with factory warranty
Fully-loaded with Heritage Tan Leather interior
Perfect condition
34" KO2 tires, high quality spacers, Mopar rock rails
Title in hand
Asking price $39000 OBO original window sticker attached

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0239

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0243

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0255

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0249

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0251

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0265

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0266(1)

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0271

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0259

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual IMG_0270(1)

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual Window Sticker
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: zyt

weertske

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Where in Illinois are you located? I have a brother in Hersher who I might ask to come take a look for me.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
I just wanna pop in and say awesome rig and it's nice to see someone posting with a realistic price! Good luck, I'm sure it'll go fast!

OP
OP

Berkfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I just wanna pop in and say awesome rig and it's nice to see someone posting with a realistic price! Good luck, I'm sure it'll go fast!

I already agreed to a dealer's trade-in quote for my new vehicle. I figured I can get few hundred bucks more and make someone really happy. It should be available for another 6 weeks

Reactions: zyt

Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I already agreed to a dealer's trade-in quote for my new vehicle. I figured I can get few hundred bucks more and make someone really happy. It should be available for another 6 weeks
Nice jeep! Illinois' vehicle trade-in tax that only allows up to $10k of a trade-in to apply as a tax credit for vehicle purchases is double taxation and ridiculous. With that factored in, your trade quote must have been around $37k. That's a sizeable hit on a nice 2 year old $50k Jeep....hope someone snatches this up private party. Best of luck.. :beer:

Last edited:
OP
OP

Berkfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I just lowered my price as I'm hoping my new truck should be ready soon.

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I think I should have set my asking price higher. I get lots of inquiries but people feel they are not getting good deal unless they negotiate lower price.
No...it's priced to sell at near $39k and you shouldn't need to negotiate more than $500 off that price if you advertise it well. Do you have it listed on other sites such as: Autotrader, Cargurus, Cars.com, FB Marketplace? If not, you should, bc it will be seen by a much broader audience on those sites. I listed mine on those sites and ended up selling to a buyer on Autotrader. GLWS :beer:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Berkfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
No...it's priced to sell at near $39k and you shouldn't need to negotiate more than $500 off that price if you advertise it well. Do you have it listed on other sites such as: Autotrader, Cargurus, Cars.com, FB Marketplace? If not, you should, bc it will be seen by a much broader audience on those sites. I listed mine on those sites and ended up selling to a buyer on Autotrader. GLWS :beer:
I do have it on Autotrader and FB. Its annoying how many dealers are calling. I still have time before I will be trading it in. It would be nice to sell it to someone directly, but I'm happy with dealers offer.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

Great price, try Carvana as well. I was able to get a better price from them to buy my wifes rig than what the dealer would give me. Keep in mind depending on how your state works, you may get a tax benefit from trading it in.

jhahlgrim

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ, JLU
only 30500miles with factory warranty
Fully-loaded with Heritage Tan Leather interior
Perfect condition
34" KO2 tires, high quality spacers, Mopar rock rails
Title in hand
Asking price $39000 OBO original window sticker attached

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed Manual Window Sticker

Hi - Did this sell? - Jessica in KY