Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara First Real Window Sticker (with Options Pricing/MSRP)

Bri1275

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
The only two things I haven't seen pricing for that I'm curious about is the cold weather package (must have) and the 2.0 (mulling it over).

I'm about a year away (maybe even a '19) so I just need to know how much I need to stash away.
Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
You wouldnt like alarm system and proximity keyless entry
Alarm should be part of keyless entry, which is included in the cold weather group. I'm not that interested in proximity, my wife has it in her Fran Cherokee, quite honestly it annoys me, because I always loose track of the keys, I always pull the door handles before it kicks in. I'm not a huge fan. Now this invoice I posted, is one of an incoming Jeeps the dealer ordered. It's not my "custom order" , but I saw it had the biggies that I wanted. So heading there today to put my name on it and give down payment. They also said once a name is added the process speeds up, it's D1 now (whatever that means exactly).

mlong003

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Holy price increase...My same JK build Sahara as a JL (not even with all the bells & whistles) is already at 50K. Thats just with a painted hard top-no duo...and the V6 auto (I currently have a manual). Are we talking another 5k for diesel? There goes my dreams...lol. Are people going to drop 50-60K on a Wrangler??! This above window sticker seems accurate according to the website builds, no?

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 9.29.42 PM.png
Sponsored