OP

tmasonw

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
In case you hadn't noticed, "Jeep Cares'" ONLY function in life is to tell people to take it back to the dealer. I actually asked whether that was their only function, point-blank, one time and the answer I got was, "Yes."
Great to know! I have had 11 appointments with the dealer over the last year. So I am over the "take it back to the dealer response"
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

Ppita02

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
Same here. In the year that Iā€™ve had my 18 JLUR 2.0 Turbo i was informed by my dealer I have been out of my vehicle due to service issues for over 120+ days. Applied for buyback program and was denied. Speaking of Jeep at the dealer now...

OP
OP

tmasonw

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here. In the year that Iā€™ve had my 18 JLUR 2.0 Turbo i was informed by my dealer I have been out of my vehicle due to service issues for over 120+ days. Applied for buyback program and was denied. Speaking of Jeep at the dealer now...
Do they have to offer you buy back or can I apply. I have had nearly 12 appointments with them over the last year and problem is still NOT fixed!!!

Ppita02

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
Do they have to offer you buy back or can I apply. I have had nearly 12 appointments with them over the last year and problem is still NOT fixed!!!
I would reach out to FCA customer care. If you get a good one maybe they can work something out! Donā€™t recal the qualifications but I was certain I qualified. Best of luck!

Sponsored

OP
OP

tmasonw

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would reach out to FCA customer care. If you get a good one maybe they can work something out! Donā€™t recal the qualifications but I was certain I qualified. Best of luck!
I did not want it to get to this point but after being without my vehicle several times this past year. I am calling the FCA

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi Paul,
I know you have had a case opened previously, but if you would like to have a new case opened for your current concerns, please send us a PM.
Alex
JeepCares

OP
OP

tmasonw

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I purchase my Jeep Wralngler JLU Rubicon in October 2018 and have had nothing but issues with this vehicle. My passenger side seat track makes loud popping noises when going around turns, which they say they must replace now (2 month wait on part). I also have had radio and back up camera issues. When the radio decides to go out i lose access to all entertainment features in the car and the backup camera and lane departure warnings. This Is ridiculous and @JeepCares has not updated me on any of my cases, potential solutions, and timely repairs. They call me and tell me they want my vehicle to come in and 6 days will pass and no repairs/technical solutions are even attempted. I have had my car there for over a month by now and I am still making hefty payments on this vehicle. Can anyone relate to these issues!? I am so flustered with this vehicle and @JeepCares does not reach out with timely updates. I have no idea what to do at this point!
just had my second radio replacement, second amp replacement, and the back up camera replaced. Will inform if that fixes the issue. After dealing with this issue for over a year itā€™s time this gets fixed!!!
Sponsored