• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Take Off OEM Rims & Tires - $550

darrylfrakes

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
This is a set of 5 like new 2018 OEM Rims and Bridgestone tires. Only 250 miles driven for 2 weeks until custom rims and tires came in. No TPMS, SPARE is brand new.

In the Indianapolis area. Please feel free to email with any questions. Thank you.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Take Off OEM Rims & Tires - $550 Tire1.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Take Off OEM Rims & Tires - $550 Tire 2.JPEG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Just a word of suggestion, but you're extremely high on this price. For this price or just a couple hundred more most people can get the Rubicon takeoff wheels with included BFG's. Not telling you what to do, but wanted to temper your expectations. Look around the forum and see what others are asking for. Good luck, it would certainly be a bonus if you got it! Post them on FB Marketplace & Craigslist too. ;) You may also want to specify if these include the TPMS.

Awilson9172

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I agree the price seems a bit high now without TPMS. When I sold mine, I included the TPMS and they only sold for $400. I think the going rate back then was $300-$500. Now that I remember, I think mine sold on Facebook Marketplace as there wasn't much movement of sport wheels on here. Just my tips. Extra note, I only paid $800 for my rubicon wheels and tires with TPMS on here and those are the "upgraded" rubicon wheels.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
By the way what does TPMS run per tire these days?
They are extremely expensive if you go the OEM MOPAR part route, almost $65 each.
https://parts.mopargenuineparts.com...sZXImeT0yMDE4JnQ9c3BvcnQtcyZlPTMtNmwtdjYtZ2Fz

I don't have any, made the mistake of not taking them out of my tires because the ones I bought already included them. The problem was they were the old version for the first JK's. I think halfway through the JK lifecycle they switched to 433Mhz like the JL has. I'll probably go aftermarket where they're more like $15-$20 each.
Sponsored