• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JL (2DR) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon - Low miles + Accessories

mango315

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler rubicon 2dr
Hi all,

Its a sad day but I need to put my jeep up for sale. It was a 3rd car for us and we are moving and wont have the space for it. It was garage kept, battery charged, and always meticulously clean. Currently only has 4,626 miles

Sting Ray Gray, 2 door manual with various tasteful accessories to give the car an OEM look. I have the back seat out and it is storage kept and was never used. If the buyer wants I can deliver with the stored back seat or just pop it back in.

Price - would like 36k. It is in great shape, never had a single problem, and is extremely well kept. I paid more than I should have for the accessories because I am a big fan of the clean OEM look so I wanted to make sure everything was done perfectly.

Dealer Accessories:

Cold Weather Package
LED Lighting Package
Steel Bumper Package
Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top

Other Accessories:

Warn Zeon 10S - 10,000 capacity (never used)
Warn Winch carrier - OEM approved for Jeep
Warn Front Bumper Grill Guard - OEM approved for Jeep
Warn Accessory package with gloves, tree rope, and shackle
OEM replacement of the ugly red panels with the grey ones
Stubby Antenna
Padded Storage Bags for doors
Lined storage bag for windows
Stable side mirrors for doors off driving
Premium gas cap (never put it on)
Jeep umbrella
Jeep All-Weather mats
Rear seat MOPAR Jeep totes

IMG_8690.jpg

IMG_8692.jpg

IMG_8694.jpg

IMG_8695.jpg

IMG_8696.jpg

View attachment 314746

IMG_8699.jpg

IMG_8701.jpg

IMG_8702.jpg

IMG_8704.jpg

IMG_8705.jpg

IMG_8706.jpg

IMG_8707.jpg

IMG_8708.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Oh Man. That will sell fast!!!! Looks great and with all acc anyone would want. Good luck with sale!!!!!

OP
OP

mango315

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh Man. That will sell fast!!!! Looks great and with all acc anyone would want. Good luck with sale!!!!!
thank man...like i said, i am pretty upset to sell it but it won't be my only time owning a jeep. This was my first time having one and i have nothing negative to say. Did not have a single problem and Jeep was a pleasure to deal with compared to more high end companies

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I really do Think it will go fast....low miles and great color great options!...MANUAL!!! and the icing is the accessories!!

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I really do Think it will go fast....low miles and great color great options!...MANUAL!!! and the icing is the accessories!!
If it were an auto I’d have a hard time saying no to this one

Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Less than 5000 miles ...omg! it is not even broken in!!

OP
OP

mango315

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it were an auto I’d have a hard time saying no to this one
i was actually pretty shocked when Jeep told me 80% of their sales were 4 door automatics. Growing up I just always thought of a Jeep as a 2 door manual.

I am not shit talking automatic drivers; drive whatever and however you want. I guess with improvements to automatic cars and the practicality of a 4 door is great, but to me nothing beats a nice morning summer drive with the doors off in a 2 door manual jeep

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
i was actually pretty shocked when Jeep told me 80% of their sales were 4 door automatics. Growing up I just always thought of a Jeep as a 2 door manual.

I am not shit talking automatic drivers; drive whatever and however you want. I guess with improvements to automatic cars and the practicality of a 4 door is great, but to me nothing beats a nice morning summer drive with the doors off in a 2 door manual jeep

2 door auto is the way to go in the new JL. The 8 speed auto is simply amazing especially when you jump up to 37s.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
As much as that may be true....I simply get bored with automatics! I absolutely love driving a manual..just personal taste! I stupidly purchased a 981 porsche with a pdk and as beautiful and corner carving as it was, just didn't cut it!

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
As much as that may be true....I simply get bored with automatics! I absolutely love driving a manual..just personal taste! I stupidly purchased a 981 porsche with a pdk and as beautiful and corner carving as it was, just didn't cut it!
Maybe I'm my fathers Oldsmobile, but a jeep to me has a standard transmission, and two doors. My GF has a mall crawler JKU with auto, nav and leather and it's nice for a station wagon.

Sponsored

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
That said, I'd be lying if I didn't concede I like the JLUR, and the one touch sky top with a diesel might sway me. The 8 speed people love, and it's nice, I test drove one and just couldn't get myself to not miss shifting, I sort of wish I could, there are some great deals out there on 2 door Rubis with 8 speed autos. More power to the auto crowd, I just feel like I'd be missing something.