Sponsored

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Any MOAB white owners want to trade for a blacktop :)
Based on the pic looks like you have white already? I looked at a Moab the other night and thought it’d be great if it came with the black top.
Sponsored

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Based on the pic looks like you have white already? I looked at a Moab the other night and thought it’d be great if it came with the black top.
I did have white, then traded to black and now I want white again.

apeas2

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK, 2018 Ctsv
Wifey Thinking about ordering a MOAB. Does anyone know if the MOPAR Rubi steel rear bumper will fit? Wifey wants steel bumper considering the front is steel. Thanks

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
[
Wifey Thinking about ordering a MOAB. Does anyone know if the MOPAR Rubi steel rear bumper will fit? Wifey wants steel bumper considering the front is steel. Thanks
Wifey must like things to be symmetrical. Nothing wrong with that!

Sponsored

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Yes but there is a fender alignment issue. I believe the spacing is off since the steel is fitted with the RUBI highline fender. The starting points are a bit different but you should be ok if it doesn’t bother you.

apeas2

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK, 2018 Ctsv
Yes but there is a fender alignment issue. I believe the spacing is off since the steel is fitted with the RUBI highline fender. The starting points are a bit different but you should be ok if it doesn’t bother you.

Are you thinking there will be a gap between the fender and the bumper? Thanks

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It is funny that you mention that. I was parked next to a MOAB yesterday (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-to-jeeps-post-yours.21789/page-9#post-567874) and when I looked closely at the picture of the rears, I was wondering why our back bumpers looked so different. I think it is pretty stupid that they put steel on the front and plastic on the rear. You're already getting a bunch of options included as standard, why would you put a plastic bumper on the back???

apeas2

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK, 2018 Ctsv
It is funny that you mention that. I was parked next to a MOAB yesterday (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-to-jeeps-post-yours.21789/page-9#post-567874) and when I looked closely at the picture of the rears, I was wondering why our back bumpers looked so different. I think it is pretty stupid that they put steel on the front and plastic on the rear. You're already getting a bunch of options included as standard, why would you put a plastic bumper on the back???

Exactly, really don't need the RUBI but want the steel rear bumper.

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I'm a little late to the party, but how are the half-doors holding up? Are you still happy with them? I love the cargo net over the tubes, and for the price from EAG, it seems too good to pass up! But I need to know that someone still likes them months later...

Sponsored

Patinito

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOAB "Saharacon"
Occupation
SysAdmin
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a little late to the party, but how are the half-doors holding up? Are you still happy with them? I love the cargo net over the tubes, and for the price from EAG, it seems too good to pass up! But I need to know that someone still likes them months later...
They are still holding up and i use them everyday. Sometimes they need adjustment to the latches but that’s it. People compliment them a lot.

Black Moab

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab Edition
Vehicle Showcase
They are still holding up and i use them everyday. Sometimes they need adjustment to the latches but that’s it. People compliment them a lot.
I have EAG's on mine too (the original all metal style) and i love them once i FINALLY got the latches adjusted correctly. For the money its a no brainer compared to the other crazy expensive ones and i like the mirrors better than the ones on my factory doors.

Deerhorn

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Thinking about a Moab, but there are not many on the lots. Is that a good sign (selling out) or a bad sign (no demand for them).

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Thinking about a Moab, but there are not many on the lots. Is that a good sign (selling out) or a bad sign (no demand for them).
The dealerships that I've seen tend to go low on options at any trim level, which of course is not what a Moab is about. To an uninformed buyer a Moab may be a hard sell, not sure how that'll effect resell value. However the few Moabs that I've seen on the dealer lots weren't there for very long.

KCC_703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray MOAB
Moabs have dried up in the VA area. Tons earlier in the year but a recent check, and the local dealerships only have 1-2 in stock.
Sponsored