Sponsored

CharlieRG10

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Got my MOAB last week (first Jeep ever), me my wife love everything about it!
The firecracker red contrasts well with the black decals.

1200A892-2A1A-45C4-9D48-76277FD3CF1B.jpeg
Congratulations! Im still in the honeymoon stage with mine haha
Sponsored

JxRYE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ-7 Renegade, 2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
I removed the stock shocks and the part numbers matched Rubicons.

Installed the mopar lift with 295/70r18 ridge grapplers on Fuel pump wheels (shocks match Rubicon part numbers), removed some of the jeep badging, tinted the windows, added the tailgate reinforcement, aftermarket third break light relocation kit (looks exactly like mopar version), antenna-x, plastidipped the front bumper hooks... Debating removing the MOAB decals and plastidipping the grill, hinges, JEEP letters, and or key holes to match the bumpers. As well as some possible white accents on the steel bumper fog light area.
IMG_6429.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg
IMG_6431.jpg

Black Moab

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I removed the stock shocks and the part numbers matched Rubicons.

Installed the mopar lift with 295/70r18 ridge grapplers on Fuel pump wheels (shocks match Rubicon part numbers), removed some of the jeep badging, tinted the windows, added the tailgate reinforcement, aftermarket third break light relocation kit (looks exactly like mopar version), antenna-x, plastidipped the front bumper hooks... Debating removing the MOAB decals and plastidipping the grill, hinges, JEEP letters, and or key holes to match the bumpers. As well as some possible white accents on the steel bumper fog light area.
IMG_6429.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg
IMG_6431.jpg
I vote... keep the grill and Moab stickers how they are, plasti-dip the jeep logos, key holes, hinges, and trail rated badge black and plastidip the plastic surrounds of the fog lights white. best part about plasti-dip, if you dont like it, peel it off. It might also be cool to plasti-dip the lug nut covers on the rims white too and the rear tow hook since you did the front ones.

I did my badges and key holes on my black moab and it definitely helped complete the blackout look i wanted.

KCC_703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray MOAB
Looking for some advice...

Dealer price on 2018 MOAB is $48K ($54K MSRP). Is it unreasonable to go in asking for another 5-7%? Just don't want to get laughed off the lot...

TIA

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
Looking for some advice...

Dealer price on 2018 MOAB is $48K ($54K MSRP). Is it unreasonable to go in asking for another 5-7%? Just don't want to get laughed off the lot...

TIA
To give you an idea on how deep they should discount, I bought my 2018 MOAB back in September with MSRP of $55K, and the final price was $46,230, so IMO you should be able to get a little more, especially since we are now well into model year 2019. I have even seen 2019 MOABs with $55K MSRP going for $47Kish at dealers here in Northern VA

Sponsored

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB, Harley SE Street Glide

Yammyhaha

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito MOAB/Audi A6/BMW Z3/Saab 9-5/Saab 9-3 Conv
I just installed both front and rears and they fit fine. The front guards bump up against the rails but no installation issue except with the nylon rivets. Purchase extra to have on hand.
OK, dumb question here. Just to make sure. You installed the Mopar splash guards on a MOAB. Am I correct? If so, then I be buying for my wife's MOAB. Thanks.

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK, dumb question here. Just to make sure. You installed the Mopar splash guards on a MOAB. Am I correct? If so, then I be buying for my wife's MOAB. Thanks.
Correct.

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
If you are looking to buy in Northern VA let me know. Got a sweeet hook up right now for 8% under invoice plus $500 accessory credit through the end of the month. PM me for details if interested. There is a $895 dealer fee here in VA but still a solid deal.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I just installed both front and rears and they fit fine. The front guards bump up against the rails but no installation issue except with the nylon rivets. Purchase extra to have on hand.
Thanks for the info! Do you mind snapping and posting a picture or two? I'm curious how it looks with the Moab rock slider.

Sponsored

PAC33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Anybody know of anywhere offering close to this in So Cal on 2018 MOAB?

If you are looking to buy in Northern VA let me know. Got a sweeet hook up right now for 8% under invoice plus $500 accessory credit through the end of the month. PM me for details if interested. There is a $895 dealer fee here in VA but still a solid deal.

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Onebad18Moab

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab
[GALLERY=]
20190210_150031.jpg
[/GALLERY]

400 miles so far, love the truck. Much more refined and comfortable than my 16 JKU Willy's .
2.5" lift
35" stt pros on stock wheels no spacers.

Jcr stinger
Fox 2.0 shocks
Artec winch plate
Superwinch tigershark (off my JK)
On the way .

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Any MOAB white owners want to trade for a blacktop :)