If you zoom in on the drivers 3/4 side shot, they are diffidently KM’s

Yammyhaha

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito MOAB/Audi A6/BMW Z3/Saab 9-5/Saab 9-3 Conv
I'm curious who has ordered one as well. If you're considering a near fully- loaded Sahara, the Moab edition can be a good value in either model year- whether you want the Rubicon hood/steel front bumper or not. The only concern I truly have is the (KM2?) Mud Tires- hoping that can be swapped out at the dealer for KO2's.
First time on forum. Helped a lot. Ordered a 2019 Mojito Moab loaded yesterday. Cold weather, Dual Tops, Advanced Safety, etc. Christmas present for my wife. Bought from Farrish in Va. even though I live in NY. Dealers here have head in clouds.

mclaugh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLU Moab
Ok good news, I just placed my order. 2019 Moab, Sting Gray, with Advanced Safety, Cold Weather and Trailer Tow packages included. Black leather option was available for selection (I guess it was a glitch earlier in the day). No VIN number or anything yet but the long wait to order is officially over for me.
First time on forum. Helped a lot. Ordered a 2019 Mojito Moab loaded yesterday. Cold weather, Dual Tops, Advanced Safety, etc. Christmas present for my wife. Bought from Farrish in Va. even though I live in NY. Dealers here have head in clouds.
Just stopped at Garden City Jeep at lunch and they offered to "split the hold back," at invoice. They told me it's the only way they can keep the lights on!

Dreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU MOAB, '13 Nissan 370Z Roadster
Thanks. Just learned the Advanced Safety is an additional option on top of the safety Group. What is your final discount off invoice?

Sponsored

Movingday

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I thought mojito wasn’t an option for 2019?

Richamby

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara born on 5-18; 1999 TJ 2 Dr
Mojito is available to order on a 2019 right now.

Yammyhaha

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito MOAB/Audi A6/BMW Z3/Saab 9-5/Saab 9-3 Conv
Thanks. Just learned the Advanced Safety is an additional option on top of the safety Group. What is your final discount off invoice?
6.5% with Tread Lightly and add back about $811 in fees leaving me with a net of 5% off.

Sponsored

Figment490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, 2015 JKU Rubicon (sold)
Being told by a few dealers now that there is no option in ordering system for Sky One Touch when they try to order Moab. Anyone else experiencing this? Am I reading the ordering guide wrong? It looks like it's listed as an option and at discounted rate of $1,900 since you're upgrading from body color hard top instead of standard soft top. Was listed in the press release as an option too. There isn't a general hold on One-touch as a number of people have had Sahara and Rubicon orders go through with it for 2019 already. Anyone with any insight? Just a glitch in the ordering system?