Sponsored

Dreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU MOAB, '13 Nissan 370Z Roadster
I am new to the Wrangler world and looking to place a MOAB order. I read something about the MOAB stock tires are not very good in street driving. Can anyone share more insight on the tires? Is there another tire I should select?
Sponsored

mclaugh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLU Moab
Ok good news, I just placed my order. 2019 Moab, Sting Gray, with Advanced Safety, Cold Weather and Trailer Tow packages included. Black leather option was available for selection (I guess it was a glitch earlier in the day). No VIN number or anything yet but the long wait to order is officially over for me.
Can you share your build sheet- I'd like to also see if Automatic is listed as a separate line item for $1780 invoice/$2k MSRP, or included in the Moab package. Thanks!

Richamby

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara born on 5-18; 1999 TJ 2 Dr
Merry Christmas, very nice! More pictures please!

MTM1974

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Charger R/T AWD; 2020 WK2 on Order
Can you share your build sheet- I'd like to also see if Automatic is listed as a separate line item for $1780 invoice/$2k MSRP, or included in the Moab package. Thanks!
The order guide that was posted shows the Invoice Price to be $48164 for the MOAB:

INVOICE
$36679 JLJP74 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
$1780 24G Quick Order Package
$9705 24M Moab Package
$48164

Last edited:

Sponsored

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Congrats! Last week my wife and I were in Sonoma for our anniversary and I convinced her to let me rent a Wrangler (it was a standard Sport, but better than a Chevy Malibu I guess). We drove it up to the top of the mountain in the Anderson Redwoods State Park, which I am willing to bet most 4x4s couldn't have made. Make sure to get out there and enjoy the Jeep once it comes in - you're in the perfect state to take advantage of it!
Could you tell where you rented the Wrangler from. We plan to be in Sonoma at the end of the month and that sounds like fun.

Sponsored

Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX 2015, Ford F150, Honda Odyssey,
Yes automatic is listed as separate line item at that exact price you specified. That didn't occur to me as odd until you asked me about it. Especially considering that some of the options like the selec-trak are only available with Auto 8speed transmission. But that's how multiple build sheets I received had it.

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
How's the interior? Any specific Moab badging? None advertised, but seems strange.
Nope, no Moab badging. They didn’t even make a Moab edition seat, but they were thoughtful enough to make them “Jeep” seats instead of “Sahara”

mclaugh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLU Moab
Yes automatic is listed as separate line item at that exact price you specified. That didn't occur to me as odd until you asked me about it. Especially considering that some of the options like the selec-trak are only available with Auto 8speed transmission. But that's how multiple build sheets I received had it.
Exactly- I've received a few build sheets with Automatic broken out- and at this point, it can't be collusion........but it does change the economics of the package.
$9705invoice/$10905MSRP WITH Auto included is a great deal. Without it, seems like you're selling to a smaller potential audience (full disclosure- I am all in on the Moab and currently figuring which dealer to buy with, as I wanted a Sahara with certain Rubicon touches. If your Jeep is never going to see rocks but certain to see sand, the Moab version ticks all boxes).
The White Moab looks great btw- can't wait to see it in some other colors (like Ocean Blue or Sting Gray). Any chance we can get some pictures showing the interior? Thanks!
Sponsored