Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU Price (MSRP) Officially Released!

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
While it does NOT appear that you are going to be able to order them installed from the factory
I haven't found the broader statement yet, but Manny Kapoor said during the TFL video from the LA show regarding the snorkel:

You can have it done at the dealer, you can do it yourself, or through a production option we'll cut it for you and ship it with the snorkel attached.​
Sponsored

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
FCA bean counters are still calculating how much they can squeeze out of their customers.
Kidding aside I am curious how much of that use of aluminum affected the price increase?!? I am willing to bet at least 50% of the price increase is due to aluminum alone.

And yeah...as long as the dash storage can hold a jar of Grey Poupon and the Wrangler kit comes with soft lamb skin leather gloves I am good!!! :)

Last edited:

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
It seems there is a big push for the accessories on this one. While it does NOT appear that you are going to be able to order them installed from the factory, it does look like they will be available quickly. There is a special training on the Mopar accessories alone that is going to be available this month for the sales people. I've never seen that one before. As soon as I see it, I'll let you know.
Doesn't matter if no one can afford the new Mopar accessories once they buy the Mopar vehicle hehe...

Sponsored

Coffeebeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ordered!)
Thanks for making me smarter than my dealer lol. Crazy how little they know about this release!

wmpj08

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKUR
Yea I agree with this statement, called my dealer and he told me no one was able to place orders for JL’s in the whole country . I sent him a VON screenshot and he was shocked, he also try telling me about some new colors that are coming out... Lol

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Yea I agree with this statement, called my dealer and he told me no one was able to place orders for JL’s in the whole country . I sent him a VON screenshot and he was shocked, he also try telling me about some new colors that are coming out... Lol
Just go to a different dealer then
Sponsored