Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU Price (MSRP) Officially Released!

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
The JK I heard was going to be continued till March where that line will be replaced with the JT line
Sponsored

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
The JK, a car they apparently stopped building a few weeks back is still shown on the Jeep.com site...
This is two weeks after the reveal of the JL? Who the hell is running Jeep???
Remember, the purpose of the website is to sell vehicles which are in dealer's lots.

So, you are saying that all JK have been sold and dealer lots are empty of them? Well, not exactly empty, they are filled with JL's just waiting for new homes? :giggle:

Tseg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2014 GC Limited with a Hemi
Glad I bought my loaded mint 2012 JKR in 2014 with only 20K miles on it for $26K. Only 50K miles on it now. I may have to sit this one out for a while.

Sponsored

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
Well, with destination and 9% taxes, my JLUR soft top only, loaded will be over $60k. Hmmmm.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
55k for a Rubicon or build a TJ (good condition) with half ton axles, hemi swap, 40s and customize interior to fit personal needs.. hmm

kacper244

First Name
Kacper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sport S, 2016 VW Jetta, 1993 Wrangler YJ (Sold)
Finally the Wrangler crowd will be sophisticated wine sippers! Move over Range Rover!!!

No longer have the Wrangler wave but drive with ours pinkies raised at each other :cwl:
That made me laugh so loud. :cwl::cwl:

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely has me thinking. I will call my dealer and see if they can give me an actual price. I can get a new Audi A6 convertible for the same or less, then trade in the SUV on a good used jeep I can mod up.

Sponsored

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
Definitely has me thinking. I will call my dealer and see if they can give me an actual price. I can get a new Audi A6 convertible for the same or less, then trade in the SUV on a good used jeep I can mod up.
How do you figure? The A6 convert starts at 50k - that's over 20% more than the JLUR. Are the A6's sitting on lots and can be had for cheap?

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is an A5 convertible (not an A6). Just got a quote for 54K loaded premium plus convertible A5. I looked at the Evoque, but I like the Audi better.
It has pretty much everything on it. The increase on the base for my Jeep order is crazy.

Bonzy

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Jeep Jl
So how long until we get full pricing?

The way the JL was being rolled out with teasers and news was exciting at first but the slow pace of information is getting really annoying...

Orders have been out for about 2 months, the "grand" reveal was 2 weeks ago.

I've already ordered the vehicle just tell me what I'm paying already. At this point there shouldn't be any questions or surprises as to what you're getting or what comes on the vehicle.
Sooo True!!

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
So how long until we get full pricing?

The way the JL was being rolled out with teasers and news was exciting at first but the slow pace of information is getting really annoying...

Orders have been out for about 2 months, the "grand" reveal was 2 weeks ago.

I've already ordered the vehicle just tell me what I'm paying already. At this point there shouldn't be any questions or surprises as to what you're getting or what comes on the vehicle.
FCA bean counters are still calculating how much they can squeeze out of their customers.
Sponsored