Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU Price (MSRP) Officially Released!

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Are these prices manual or automatic?
Sponsored

jkrod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Are these prices manual or automatic?
"starting at"..................manual and as stripped as they come..............start adding $$$$$$$$$$$$ for more..............be ez to add another 10k........auto, motors, hardtop, interior.............got us all by the short ones and they know it.........."theres only one" :jk::jk:

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Woke up this morning and immediately powered my laptop on. Shot over to jeep.com to find no configurater. Sadly it wasn’t there. All I can say is thank god it’s not Monday as well :(

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Those are higher than expected but not in the realm of ridiculous. If you are waiting for or ordered an automatic then you are immediately another + $2,000. I sure hope that options did not rocket in price also, or even my lightly equipped Rubi will be over $45k. I was hoping to stay at or under $40k with $5k down and the TL pricing. Starting to think that's a pipe dream and I will need another $2-$3k down.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Sport S 4-door is $500 more than leaked price and $100 more than expected on destination fee. And that is without options.

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Wow, that's more than i was hoping for. It will be interesting to see all the option pricing. I was hoping for a msrp of 45k for my nicely equipped Sahara.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
I’m just praying my rubicon unlimited doesn’t go over 55. That just might be my breaking point where I need to consider other options as well...

Sponsored

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
What about the configurator?!
Yeah. Need that configurator.
Remember, at the end of the build/price/configurator on Jeep's website, there is not an "add a cart" but only a "search dealer stock". So, typically, the website isn't updated until there is actually a good amount of dealer stock to search.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
If I had to guess based on Jeep's pricing for the JK packages and JGC packages that are similar, I think the Rubicon Unlimited will top out around 52k w/ destination for a gasoline powered version. That's for one with just about everything on it. That's not including any special editions or the forthcoming diesel that will bump that up, of course.

I’m just praying my rubicon unlimited doesn’t go over 55. That just might be my breaking point where I need to consider other options as well...

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
so look like for fully loaded Sahara around $50 000.00 and for the Rubicon $52 000.00 not sure I am ready for that price increase. and this is if they don't increase the configurations..

Kinda what I have been expecting..... Hope there is not additional price increase for the scrambler - I want one but not paying 55-60K for it.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
If I had to guess based on Jeep's pricing for the JK packages and JGC packages that are similar, I think the Rubicon Unlimited will top out around 52k w/ destination for a gasoline powered version. That's for one with just about everything on it. That's not including any special editions or the forthcoming diesel that will bump that up, of course.
I imagine that's also not including the Mopar options such as 35" tires & lift?
Sponsored

Reactions: Fox