Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU Price (MSRP) Officially Released!

JJJ

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Sahara YJ in Sage Green
This was in Toledo's Paper Today (the blade)

25152009_10212881660667950_8015360089139929737_n.jpg
That inline with the start of the thread just has the destination fee included in price as it mentions at bottom

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
Hey Wanderer, These prices in my earlier post, are from my local Jeep dealer, Mullen Motors in Southold NY. I received a four page description of Rubicon standard features code and a confirmation page with options ordered with their code and prices. This a family Chrysler dealer in business 50 years here, not some high volume dealer from up island. Steve
You should snap some photos of it for us lol

2018JLU4ME

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Brilliant Black WK2 Limited
They low balled your trade or didn't take money off elsewhere and claimed to waive the delivery fee. It cannot be waived. Feel free to believe what you like though.
i wrote up the deal...start to finish...i wish i kept the bill of sale for clowns like you lol

3k for the trade wasnt bad for a 2002 Pontiac Grand AM GT1 with 99,999 on it (i shit you not)...wholesale car...lucky if the guy who bought it for resale make a grand on it with it needing intake manifold gaskets

Sponsored

MrJeepNut

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ-7, 1997 TJ, 2018 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
This pricing puts me right on the fence between JK and JL, probably exactly where the folks at FCA want me to be, because they know that most people who teeter on the brink will land on the JL side. Not so sure that will be the case with me, however, especially if better discounts can be had on the JK when the time comes.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
No additions from the factory. There are just more mopar aftermarket parts available from the dealership.
That's definitely not what the Mopar guy from the LA Auto Show was saying on video. He indicated that everything, sans the lift, could be added at the factory.

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
JESUS CHRIST. Yeah, I'm totally out. Will have to wait for a used JLUS

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
So how long until we get full pricing?

The way the JL was being rolled out with teasers and news was exciting at first but the slow pace of information is getting really annoying...

Orders have been out for about 2 months, the "grand" reveal was 2 weeks ago.

I've already ordered the vehicle just tell me what I'm paying already. At this point there shouldn't be any questions or surprises as to what you're getting or what comes on the vehicle.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
This!!!! x 1,000,000

Cheap money (ie cheap loans) has caused inflation to go through the roof world wide (can thank the federal reserve for that). The low interest rates and people switching from looking at the cost to payment has allowed prices to get out of hand on everything from cars, boats, utvs, and even houses. As the new normal is how much can I acquire based on my paycheck . Instead of what can I afford vs save.
Current inflation rate is 2.2%. Going back 5 years, starting with 2012, inflation has been: 1.7, 1.5, 0.8, 0.7 and 2.1. People in Venezuela would kill (probably literally) for that kind of inflation rate.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah the delayed info/pricing is getting on my nerves. I had a chance to buy a fully loaded 2016 JKU Rubicon a week ago that was a great deal. I decided to wait on pricing of the JL before I made my decision, and of course the JK is now sold. Not to mention I still don't know how much my JL would cost with the options I want!

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
The JK, a car they apparently stopped building a few weeks back is still shown on the Jeep.com site...
This is two weeks after the reveal of the JL? Who the hell is running Jeep???

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
The JK, a car they apparently stopped building a few weeks back is still shown on the Jeep.com site...
This is two weeks after the reveal of the JL? Who the hell is running Jeep???
FCA does not typically open the vehicle builder until they hit dealer's lots. Relax, full pricing will out released by end of year.

And they are still building JKs, even if not, they have lots of inventory to sell.
Sponsored